"Cultural Enrichment": Muzzy Refs gang-bang child for an hour in Sweden....

Discussion in 'Politics' started by achilles28, Dec 7, 2016.

1. achilles28

achilles28

This is why Progressives lose elections. Their hearts, minds and spirits are with the cause of the pedophiles.

The Swedes will prolly grant the rapists a pardon out of "sympathy".....

God Bless Donald Trump. Check the EURO lately? Behold the fruits of Merkles "great work". People don't want this shit....

Five asylum seekers, who arrived in Sweden as unaccompanied minors, have been charged with anally raping a young Afghan male teen at gunpoint in a premeditated assault in Uppsala, a city outside Stockholm.

Swedish state prosecutor John Stromback told AP and local media outlets that two of the alleged perpetrators, who are all aged 16 or 17, were “annoyed with the victim,”who they knew socially. Four of the defendants are Afghans, while a fifth has requested a Farsi interpreter for legal proceedings.

On one evening in October, the gang surrounded and began hitting the victim, who was younger than 15 years of age, in the head and body, before putting a gun to his mouth and dragging him off to a nearby woodland.

The group spat on and taunted the victim, as each took turns anally raping the boy, with the described ordeal lasting “for more than an hour.”

As the assailants took turns, the onlookers filmed the anal penetration, threatening to post the video on social media, if he complained to the police.

https://www.rt.com/news/369415-sweden-refugees-rape-afgan-boy/

2. d08

d08

You might want to learn basic economics. Germany is a major exporter, low Euro is exactly what Merkel wants. High Euro is a nightmare for Germany, as we've seen before.

3. WTF is wrong with these people's culture? I've been annoyed at plenty of people in my life, but I've never thought once "I'm so annoyed, I'm going to go full homo on that guy"

I mean what the actual f**k???

Ditch and achilles28 like this.
  4. It is simple, the people of Sweden will need to rise up and change their immigration policies. Even if Merkle wishes to have a low Euro with cheap Muslim labor what on earth compels Sweden to be taken over like this? Is this a grand scheme to lower the price of the Krona?

We can argue the economic pluses and minuses till we are blue in the face. The fact is bringing Muslim refugees in who will never assimilate fully only assures that the host country will look more and more like a 3rd world hell hole as time goes on.

I am sure the evil racist white people of Sweden caused these lovable Afghans to want to commit rape. To argue anything to the contrary is to be a racist.

achilles28 and Ditch like this.
  5. This is what the end stages of the mental disease known as multiculturalism looks like.

People lose the basic instinct for survival in a delusional state of moral superiority.

There is nothing morally superior in giving away the land and culture your ancestors fought and died to preserve. Actually, it is shameful.

MoneyMatthew, Ditch and achilles28 like this.
  6. achilles28

achilles28

Child rape is part of the culture in Afghanistan. That's not hyperbole. NYT published an extensive article on rampant pedophilia in Afghanistan - local security guards on american bases over there routinely raped children....on the base. Soldiers were instructed to turn a blind eye. After years of it, they squealed.

I worked with an Afghani guy at a restaurant many years ago. He told me the same thing. I didn't believe him for a year. I thought it was a sick joke. He said it laughingly in a jovial way. They fuck children over there on the regular. Their preference is for boys. Boys. Not girls. That's why GW went in, partially. They knew Al Queda was pretty much a joke. Carpet bomb the pedos. Knock em around a bit. #Godswork.

7. They can rape each other as much as they want if that is their culture. Why on earth import that behavior and invite it around the world?

achilles28 likes this.
  8. achilles28

achilles28

Exactly. Deport all of them. #Extremevetting.

Ditch likes this.
  9. Ditch

Ditch

Off late radical leftists in Europe have been advocating we shouldn't prosecute child rape and child marriages if it's part of the migrants culture. In Austria a sentence of a child rapist even get repealed with the argument that it was not clear to the rapist the raped boy wasn't consenting.

Meanwhile in France muslim youth gangs are becoming a huge problem, even the police is scared of them. It's quite simple: import enough third world scum and at some point your place turns into a third world shithole.

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/9174/france-decomposing

• Four officers were injured (two badly burned) when around 15 "youths" (Muslim gang-members) swarmed their cars and hurled rocks and firebombs at them. Police were aggrieved when the minister of interior called the attackers "little wild ones." Police and opposition politicians replied that the attackers were not "little wild ones but criminals who attacked police to kill."

• Two students at a vocational training school in Calais attacked a teacher, and one fractured the teacher's jaw and several teeth -- because the teacher had asked one of the students to get back to work.

• "This is a warning. These young people did not attack the school by chance; they wanted to attack the institution, to attack the State." — Yacine, 21, a student at the University of Paris II.

• The riot, which lasted for four nights, broke out after the arrest of a driver who did not stop when asked to by a policeman.

• This revolt of one pillar of French society, the police, was the biggest that ever happened in modern France. Yet, virtually no one in France's mainstream media covered the event.

MoneyMatthew and achilles28 like this.
  10. Our Lefty overlords tell us we must embrace muslim invasion because (1) It's (somehow) "good for us", and (2) we "owe" it to them.

BULLSHIT IN BOTH CASES!

They are being foisted upon us for greedy political objectives!

#10     Dec 7, 2016
    MoneyMatthew and achilles28 like this.