Crooked brokerage employees.

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by poorboy, Jan 1, 2017.

1. poorboy

poorboy

I've had a lot of bad experiences over the years.

One broker was giving fake data on their platform. They would not execute your trade on a volatile stock, say they did, say you lost, and the platform would show a fake low price.

One time I opened an account, made a few profitable trades, and some punk broker called me wanting to know how I was picking my securities. I had to call execs in his company repeatedly and it didn't stop until I spelled out what I was going to do to them if it didn't.

One time I set up an account and within the week some random whore on the street asked me how I was doing with my trading.

I had someone break into my house to try to steal my algo.

and so on.

When are we going to start giving psychological testing to everyone and locking up the nut jobs?

2. CyJackX

CyJackX

If your algo is worth stealing, you could probably afford a better broker as well as security.

Shadetree42 likes this.
  3. IAS_LLC

IAS_LLC

Name names

janny and haroldg like this.
  4. Sig

Sig

You may want to have yourself checked first, this post comes off as rather unhinged.

Shadetree42, Vertex and IAS_LLC like this.
  5. Select a reputable broker.

6. poorboy

poorboy

The first one was 20 odd years ago. It was one of those brokers that let you use more leverage than "wise." They also tried to goad me into foolish trades on volatile stocks. They are not in business any longer. Pretty sure they all went to prison. I caught them on the second trade they faked (I think) so I didn't loose much.

The second one (again 15+ years ago) was a well known online broker, but forget which one. Canceled the account.

The last one was Edward Jones.

7. poorboy

poorboy

Edward Jones reputable enough for you?

8. Unhinged would be an understatement for the OP's claims

9. poorboy

poorboy

Correct me if I'm wrong, but you guys have HEARD of the SEC right? You think they came into existence because all those brokers were good little boy scouts behaving themselves and hoping Santa would send them something? Have you heard of Jordan Belfort? Bernie Madoff? Michael Milken?

You guys are either incredibly naive or intentionally trolling me.

Here: http://bfy.tw/9EAL

10. IAS_LLC

IAS_LLC

It was the part about a random whore on the street breaking into your house to steal your Algo that got me....

#10     Jan 1, 2017
    ZePeq and Sig like this.