Creation

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by nitro, Jan 23, 2010.

1. nitro

nitro

2. Basically, Darwin is/was mistaken about evolution/adaptation when one stands back from the trees to look at the forest. Time must move in a linear direction for any kind of evolution/adaptation to be true. If we can question the linearity of time, we can also question any sequence of alledged events/circumstances.

Look at the image above. That does not evolve/change except that a mind is intending a result. The image/person will age according to the dictates of same mind, unless a choice is made to transcend that level of decision-making.

Time is more of a simultaneous holograph, containing all scences and scenarios and themes and concept antithetical to reality. I propose that all of time is a simultaneity. Therefore, any appearance of learning/growth/change/evolution/adaptation is a concept made to appear true by intent. The question then becomes, who or what would intend to decieve itself on such a grand scale? And the answer would point to a being that is greater than the deception, and it's motives.

Christ!

3. Therefore you must stop using the computer immediately, as it is based on a linear processing of instructions in a set sequence.

It was nice meeting you, and enjoy your computer and technology free life.

4. loik

loik

A series of talks/lectures:
    <object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ba2h9tqNYAo&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ba2h9tqNYAo&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

5. Oh no...he is back. The guy claiming to be Christ and the great "I am" from the bible while preaching buddist/hindu/hippie mixed type philosophies and claiming he is the authority on what is and isnt true in the bible. Everytime you catch him saying something that isnt biblical he will tell you that its just some punk scribes that didnt know what they were talking about that wrote that part and his way is the true way.

I wouldnt doubt that this guy is the same guy in this video.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IXPQzfaOlQ0&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IXPQzfaOlQ0&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

6. It's always great to see a new cult develop: let's hope this idiot isn't crucified.

As long as Catholic, Morman, Baptists, and all of the others are around they will be too busy fighting each other to attack free-thinkers. Divide and conquer is the party line.

Be free.

7. stu

stu

At least now you have had some experience of how ridiculous religious claims sound. Just like your own do.

8. Yeah...now if only I could help you find a way to see how ridiculous evolutionary claims sounds. I dont know how to get more ridiculous than "we are a bunch of evolved monkeys"

9. how about this for ridiculous?
    women were created when a greyhaired old guy in the sky took a rib out of a man when he slept and used that rib to make a woman.

21So the Lord God caused the man to sleep very deeply. While the man was asleep, the Lord God took one of the ribs from the man’s body. Then the Lord God closed the man’s skin at the place where he took the rib. 22The Lord God used the rib from the man to make a woman.

10. I don't believe in evolution at all ... but there is some indication that some here might have once been pond scum and maybe even evil trolls were in that lineage ... cause the danky smell of pond scum and the behavior of trolls seems to be evident here ... maybe it is genetics?

#10     Jan 24, 2010