crazy christians: Rick Santorum Pledges To Defund Contraception

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Oct 21, 2011.

1. Pussy whipped eunuchs trying to mandate how others should live.

2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Reminds me a lot of the US congress.

3. wildchild

wildchild

Good. Why should the taxpayer foot the bill for contraception?

4. if nothing else the fact that every dollar spent on family planning programs saves about 20k in welfare costs should have crossed your mind.
    then there are abortions. catholics, due to their anti birth control policies, have caused more abotions than almost anything else.

5. We're spending a ton of money on both contraception AND welfare.
    And I got news for ya: Unemployment compensation is not a jobs bill. [​IMG]

6. wildchild

wildchild

Yawn, you can save that shit for the tourist. One of the tenets of the leftist democrat party is abortion, which is 100% available and legal in the US. With that being the case, why do I have to pay for some loser's contraception?

Second of all. Leftists have had a free run on the education system which pushes sex ed to younger and younger children every year. Since this is supposed to be the be-all, end-all solution why do I have to pay for some loser's contraception?

Hey, all loser democrats, stand up and take responsibility for once in your freaking life. If you want to have sex, go out and buy your own contraception.

If you are such a loser that you can't afford to buy a pack of rubbers, maybe you shouldnt be having sex in the first place.

I work hard for my money and I don't think my money should be involuntarily taken from me to subsidize some losers sex life.

7. 377OHMS

377OHMS

+1

8. Average median taxpayer pays $4k in taxes per year.

As of 1996 there were 1.37 million abortions per year. Had they not been aborted and been allowed to be normal taxpaying citizens, and assumming they work 40 years, thats over $219 billion in lost tax revenue. Add up all those abortions over the last 20 years and thats $4.3 trillion in lost revenue for the government. This is only abortions and doesnt take into account the lost money from people using contraception.

9. Max E.

Max E.

You are making a horrible assumption on this one. You are assuming that these people will actually become taxpayers. For the most part kids who are getting aborted are the ones who will end being a huge drain on society, and they will never pay a dime in taxes.

#10     Oct 21, 2011