Cramer annouced today that the bottom in housing is in....

Discussion in 'Economics' started by S2007S, Jun 16, 2009.

1. S2007S

S2007S

Said the bottom was in and to play the bottom in housing by buying BAC, said they will own 25% of the mortgage market. He also said he called the housing "top" 3 years ago and that the time to buy is now and that he was even buying. Does he actually think the bottom is in, haha. Wait till housing continues to fall and foreclosures start to skyrocket once again.

2. cramer has seen more bottoms than many toilet seats.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rgrwf_zcmIg

3. lasner

lasner

We aren't even close to a bottom in real estate. What happens when mortgage rates rise to 8%....

4. The next batch of foreclosures hasn't even hit yet.

They've been building, like a giant wave, behind a dam, under moratorium.

This much I can assure you: Cramer is either very ignorant/incompetent or a liar.

5. Why are we talking about Cramer? Is he a psychic?

[​IMG]

He is wrong so many times that it frustrates me that I hear his name. No thread should be devoted to what Cramer says. If he was usually correct he would've continued his hedge fund instead of turning to a clown with a stock circus.

4444CJones4444, It takes A LOT of capital to play the market that way.

6. I have to hand it to him. He has survived for several years in front of a camera and is highly compensated for his...uh...for his entertainment? Besides, without Cramer's followers who would buy all those sham wows and that crap the guy with dyed hair and beard sell on CNBC?

7. ashatet

ashatet

I expected better from ET than from Yahoo message board. Posts on this fool Cramer on ET disappoint me. He is an entertainer and not to be taken seriously.

8. time to buy SRS again :D

9. Mav88

Mav88

I expected better from ET than from Yahoo message board. Posts on this fool Cramer on ET disappoint me. He is an entertainer and not to be taken seriously.

Where did you hear about our lofty standards?

#10     Jun 17, 2009