Covid news this sucks :(

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Turveyd, Jun 4, 2020.

1. Turveyd

Turveyd

1 mate i gave it to ( or something very similar ) tested negative for antibodies. ( Lisa 2 )

Another mate ( Lisa 1 ) had it same time, has just got it back being tested tomorrow.

Doctor has said antibodies\ immunity only lasting 3 months area which explains the negative test with Lisa 2.

Unlikely to kill you 2nd or 100th unless your healths got worse, but could still keep spinning around for ever ever being a nightmare.

This hell is going on forever :(

2. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

Made up statistics so that the hospitals can get more money.

Nobert likes this.
  3. Turveyd

Turveyd

Maybe got to hope so.

See if test comes back positive then she gets everything going so wait 3 to 4 months and see if she gets and tests positive again.

Doc saying antibodies only last 3 months is worrying and new info.

KCalhoun likes this.
  4. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

Fake doctor reports. They only want more funding so they are lying about the 3 months.

Really there is no issue. She should be licking old people.

5. Turveyd

Turveyd

I was thinking the same till Lisa got some thing very much like it again.

Not tested first time so?

If this is the case then it's never going away and it'll never be treated like a bad flu always like a plague :(

6. Bugenhagen

Bugenhagen

And gobbling your lung tissue away evey infection until you die, drowning slowly.

Enjoy.

7. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

Doctor lied to her. That’s how they pump up the stats.

8. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I think you're being wound up, Turvey. newwurldmn is kinda on record supporting the lockdown for the virus, so I suspect (though I am not sure) he does not believe what he is saying here.

9. Turveyd

Turveyd

I thought he was a lockdown muppet, kinda confusing, thanks for clearing that up.

Be interesting to see if she's got it and if she gets it again in 3 - 4 months time. She survived the last time, so not worried it'll kill her or anything, or me if I need to give her a lift tomorrow.

If we are going to keep getting it, then definitely no point lockdowns or anything really, move on and accept there is a new killer around, won't kill as many next time around so be a 2nd Flu.

Nursing Staff, where 80% of them think they've had it and have self isolated are only coming up as 20% positive on the Antibody test.

Lisa had early on from me, so not long before others start getting 2nd infections if so I guess, need someone who tested positive previously.

IF so, lockdown muppets will want lockdown for ever, just can't see the damage being done against the few it's saving :(

10. Turveyd

Turveyd

France looking more and more likely, there 1st wave as 1st wave cut short is about to restart, South Korea has to start soon, but nothing yet.

#10     Jun 4, 2020