COST is a safe short at 162

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by hajimow, Nov 1, 2017.

1. hajimow

hajimow

It is at 162.30 now up $1.22(Wednesday 11/1/2017). It can easily drop $3 in a few days. Do your own research and then trade what you believe. You might lose in any trade. Adjust your trade size wisely.

2. you had a brief moment of 30 cent glory , but now you join the rest of them in the red

3. hajimow

hajimow

Do you remember that I said be patient? When I short, I know I am winner. Now I tell COST, go up, up, up up as much as you want 164, 167, 170 be my guest. Very soon you will come to mama :)
    Do not expect too much from COST when its P/E is over 27 and the only thing that it does is selling packs of 100 canned food or pack of 200 toilet paper rolls. $157.5 is the right price.

4. hajimow

hajimow

By the way, I am not talking about COST specifically. I have a general point. If you think that you can constantly short or buy a stock and expect the stock to crash or zoom higher, you are just dreaming and in the wrong business.

5. you're now nearly $1 in the hole

6. hajimow

hajimow

Average daily volume for COST is 3.3M and just one hour to the close the volume is less than 1M.

7. hajimow

hajimow

That way of thinking exactly differentiate traders like you from me. I have sold weekly PUT 157.5 double my short position. You will never figure out how I make money. Not that simple. Needs decades of experience.

8. hajimow

hajimow

Today is B&M day. WMT is up as it is powerfully fighting against AMZN and COST is also up in sympathy.

9. Warning to ET traders. This is the kind of nonsense that will cost you money.

To beat the rush , I put him on ignore

Muffhands likes this.
  10. hajimow

hajimow

You increase my popularity.

#10     Nov 1, 2017