Corn

Discussion in 'Commodity Futures' started by vanzandt, Jul 9, 2016.

1. vanzandt

vanzandt

Logging in from the road again.

Just did 4 hours crossing the great midwest.... as far as I can tell..... we are going to have a good corn crop. Knee high by the Fourth of July..... uh-uh..... six feet high.

I don't trade it, don't know how...... just throwin out some Peter Lynch observations. Corn is doing well in the heartland. No idea on Argentina. :cool:

2. Looks like corn has been selling of substantially perhaps due to the possibility of increased yield. I think it may be finding some support...for now.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Handle123

Handle123

I gotten Long last year and few add on Longs to get first targets then hedge open profits going down has worked till futures gets stopped out. It might go up or it might go down, I don't have any idea and that is best way to be, just have a set of rules and stick to them.
    Are you in Transportation like truck driver or engineer/brakeman in railroad? I once looked into working for railroad, but that one hellish nightmare starting as brakeman then being engineer, what boredom of pushing that button every 90 seconds or engine slows down. Wonder if the ear plugs actually helps any or mouse ears get rid of the rumble of those engines, wonder if constant vibration does harm to the body?

upload_2016-7-9_16-36-55.png

4. slugar

slugar

What part of the midwest. In southern Iowa the corn looks terrific also.

5. vanzandt

vanzandt

No trains or trucks.... just a road trip. Illinois, Indy. Right next door.

6. Fonz

Fonz

Statistically, it should go down in a week and reach a bottom at the very beginning of October.