Cool political classification quiz

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Artful D0dger, May 29, 2011.

1. [​IMG]

#21     May 29, 2011
  2. I don't believe in god,but I do believe in making life as good as possible for as many people as possible, while preserving progress and political and economic stability.

I don't know how that makes me center right as the right are a bunch of selfish motherfuckers who only care about themselves

#22     May 29, 2011
  3. Never took you for a fascist :confused:

#23     May 29, 2011
  4. Hell, if Lucrums a fascist then can you imagine what a child
    of Ann Coulter and Ted Nugent would be? Horned?

#24     May 29, 2011
  5. rew

rew

The choice of questions and their wording left a lot to be desired, and I don't assign much credibility to quizzes like this. But for what's it's worth, my top score was paleoconservative (83%) and my bottom score was neoconservative (8%). Which does tend to confirm my belief that these two types of "conservatives" have nothing in common, and ought to have two separate parties. Unfortunately for me, the neocons now have a lock on the Republican Party.

#25     May 29, 2011
  6. LOL !!!

#26     May 29, 2011
  7. Freethinker needs to fill this out. Oh wait..he probably did and just wont post his results. (I want to see that 99% nazi, 98% fascist score he gets)

#27     May 29, 2011
  8. Exactly right. Paleocons, aka actual conservatives like myself have absolutely nothing in common with the current group of Stalinist pigs that now pass themselves off as republican conservatives.

#28     May 29, 2011
  9. Shows how much you know about actual political philosophy and how politically ignorant you are.

Europe's "center right" are more like the "blue dog democrats" of America. Not exactly, but pretty similar. Europe's "neo liberals" are somewhat on par with our Tea Party republicans, but further left socially and more libertarian. Their "labor" parties are like the left of center dems and progressives. Their "conservative" parties roughly on par with our establishment/RINO republicans. Their "nationalist" parties don't really have much of a new world equivalent, unfortunately.

In general "right"= more economic liberty, less social liberty and "left" = more social liberty, less economic liberty. People who want more liberty altogether are pretty much fucked and have no political representation.

#29     May 29, 2011
  10. And this makes my statement wrong how ?Right/center right/blue dog democrats /rhino republicans etc are all the same to me and they are all a bunch of selfish motherfuckers.

I am not right,center right or blue dog democrat

#30     May 29, 2011