Conspiracy Theory

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by LEAPup, Dec 26, 2010.

1. LEAPup

LEAPup

I'm not into all of the conspiracy theory stuff, but gotta admit "The Wall Street Conspiracy" on TrueTV with Jesse Ventura was quite interesting.

Warning: if you are a fan of Goldman Sachs, this show will tick you off. If you don't care for GS, or are "GS neutral," this will open some eyes.

Ron Paul is interviewed, and I really like the guy.

Check out the show, and let's see what the consensus here is.

2. ...have you read trickle up poverty ?...good info on soros and the mfa...also did you know soros spelled backwards is....

3. LEAPup

LEAPup

Haven't read the book.

And soros backwards is soros from what I can tell.:D

Again, I'm not into the conspiracy theory stuff, but just happened to be flipping through the channels, and caught the show "Wall Street Conspiracy" from the beginning to end. Gotta admit, it was very interesting.

GS isn't going to gain much fanfare after that show, but then again, when the US govt. does what it does, GS doesn't need any fans...

4. it's not a conspiracy...IT IS REALITY.

YOU CONTROL THE GOV'T YOU CONTROL LAWS AND THUS THE ECONOMY.

GOLDMAN SACHS OWN THE NYSE AND ALL THE EXCHANGES..EXCHANGE RULES AND MARKET RULES SET BY GOLDMAN SACHS CREW. GOLDMAN SACHS THE BIGGEST MARKET MAKERS IS 1 OF THE FIVE HEAD OF THE GLOBAL SYNDICATE..THEY MOLES IN GOV'T AND EVERY MAJOR GLOBAL EXCHANGE AND BANKS....

CRAMER IS AN GOLDMAN SACHS ALUMNI...

MANY GOLDMAN SACHS ALUMIN NOW IN TEH GOV'T AND MAJOR EXHANGES IN THE BOARDS..

MANY OF GOLDMAN SACHS 'COMPETITORS' HAVE DIED OFF..LEHMAN BORS. BEAR STEARNS OR ANY ONE NOT TAKING ORDERS FROM GOLDMAN SACHS COMMAND CENTER GET TAKEN OUT.

EVEN BUFFET HAS TO BOW DOWN TO GOLDMAN SACHS.

THE FED AN BERNANKE TAKES ORDERS FROM GOLDMAN SACHS.

AS FOR OBAMA AND THE DEMOCRACTS.....gOLDMAN SACHS HAS ENOUGH MONEY TAKE DOWN GOV'T PARTY,.

THAT IS HOW FREAKING POWERFUL GOLDMAN SACHS AND IT'S GLOBAL SNYDICATE IS....THEIR MONEY ISN'T EVEN US BANKS.

5. Samsara

Samsara

This isn't really Wall St. news; probably better fit in Chit Chat. Also, I assume you are aware that Ventura thinks 9/11 is an inside job? Not really the paragon of rational thought.

Conspiracy theorizing is a very sad addiction. It's akin to that warm pleasant feeling of always being a victim.

6. LEAPup

LEAPup

As noted above, I am not into the conspiracy stuff. The show just happened to be very interesting. A conspiracy? I don't really think so. Criminal behavior allowed by the govt? Oh yes!

And chit chat? We're talking about Wall Street news and events that brought the markets down -50% 2007-2009. Far from chit chat material imo.

7. Samsara

Samsara

Fair enough.

All the same, what do you think of Ventura's grasp of reality? Sure it's wise to ever lend an ear to people whose motives likely have more to do with their own psychology than a rational read on events?

8. the1

the1

More like criminal behavior the government can do nothing about.

9. LEAPup

LEAPup

Ventura is about 90% nutty imo.

10. LEAPup

LEAPup

I agree! Good point

#10     Dec 26, 2010