Conspiracy Theorists Must Be Right About Something

Discussion in 'Politics' started by shortie, Sep 22, 2010.

What % of Conspiracy Theories Is Likely Correct?

1. 1:10,000

2 vote(s)
    22.2%
  2. 1:1,000

2 vote(s)
    22.2%
  3. 1:100

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  4. 1:10

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  5. 1:5 or more

2 vote(s)
    22.2%
  6. Afraid to vote due to fear of conspiracy theory nutcases

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  1. Conspiracy Theorists Must Be Right About Something. They have some many theories, one of them must be right. My question is what % are correct?

2. I think David Icke has the right theory tho. Those pesky Lizards.

3. Not sure about David but Alex "CALLED IT" and there is NO question about that.....STONE COLD LOCK! :cool:

4. 377OHMS

377OHMS

[​IMG]

5. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Your facts are garbage, your judgement dubious and your intellect questionable.

Just another nut. Hopefully someday you will institutionalized and get the help you need.

6. WERE STILL WAITING!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpG09PenZt8

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

da-net

09-22-10 01:57 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Quote from 377OHMS:

Your mental stability is inversely proportional to your use of exclamations.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you have anything that you can counter the points raised by AMT4SWA in his post of 09-11-10 07:16 PM? if yes, please show us so that both sides can be evaluated as to their worth.

Or is the best that you can do is to "attack the messenger" and you have nothing else?

Do you have anything to counter the points raised by WilburBear?

edit: Thank you 377OHMS for the reply..I think its time to add you to my ignore list.

Edit/Delete • Quote • Complain

7. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Maybe you should ignore as you are becoming agitated. I'd hate for you to blow a fuse and start posting a bunch of crazy conspiracy theories. That would suck.

#10     Sep 22, 2010