Confirmed-MASSIVE move for tomorrow-ES closed at 0.00 change at 4:00PM Eastern

Discussion in 'Trading' started by increasenow, Apr 3, 2008.

1. the market is pointing to huge move tomorrow after jobs report...money on the sidelines and no big ARB movement today...agree?...thoughts?...really believe tomorrow will be massive sell off of weeks gains or huge rally based on report and shrugging off ole 'credit woes'...market very stagnant today...also Oil down only slightly, Gold up slightly and the dollar index only down slightly and Euro only up slightly...hmmm, sounds like the 'perfect storm' set-up for a huge move either way tomorrow...agree?

UPDATE at 4:00PM Eastern...ES CLOSES RTH AT 0.00 CHANGE...THE ABOVE IS CONFIRMED!!!

2. don't you think one thread with exactly the same content is enough?

3. honestly, does it hurt anyone?...lets all chill...no biggy...thousands of senseless posts have been started multible times...mine is a serious one wanting to engage conversation about it...honestly, chill and peace...no big deal...

4. increasenow, these threads are ridiculous. Didn't you agree to stop starting random crap like this? nothing is confirmed tomorrow unless Beeks gave you the jobs report early.

5. hellyes

hellyes

I'm with brocklanders. If you've got the job report early, you can go ahead and send it to me. If not, please stop with these "CONFIRMED" threads.

6. ron2368

ron2368

At least you said it could move " either way", that gives me a better idea on what to do.