Comrade Obama

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by NKNY, Mar 30, 2009.

1. NKNY

NKNY

2. There is a bad moon rising. No question about it.

3. Obama is the worst thing that has ever happened to America. I can't believe ANYBODY voted for him.

4. Ooh, ooh, ooh... let me say it before a NObamabot chimes in...

"You're a racist"...

5. NKNY

NKNY

I'm still in a state of disbelief... Today King Nobamma forces GM ceo to resign... If king bamma wasn't happy with the viability plan, he can simply stay refuse to give taxpayer money to GM. NOT force the CEO to step down. Another unconstitutional move by this constitutional scholar...

I'm getting really tired of this new world order crap....!!!!!!!

Wake up people....

6. NKNY

NKNY

We need to start a movement RON PAUL for president...

We need to take back the Federal reserve from private banks ASAP....

If we don't, this country is doomed ... The younger generation has been conditioned to pledge support to a person instead of a country.... Now I know why they stopped the pledge of allegiance in our school system in the name of politically correctness... F%C* politicallyly correctness. If anyone gets offended by our flag in our public schools then LEAVE ( and thats putting it mildly) ....

Our kids are being conditioned for the takeover...

Look at these kids http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4yloipsoZ0.... saying "because of obama"... NO its not, its because of the united states that you can become the next lawyer or a doctor... obama had nothing to do with it... This is sick..... Then they are pushing his healthcare reform agenda.... this is brainwashing in america people. If you control thyouthth its only a matter of time before you control everything... they grow up so fast.... A pledge oallegiancece not to a country, but to a person is the beginningng of the end... this needs to stop now.

Nick

7. WesSeid

WesSeid

Yeah, NKNY, I liked how after Obama was elected Oprah was like, "Black children can finally see they can amount to something in America." She knows she can buy half the country, right?

Don't forget this new one. Supposedly, Obama is working on a secret treaty to allow your computers and phones and things to be searched for copyrighted material. Shouldn't the Fourth Amendment have a say in this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yPmtQDWZ1s&feature=related