Compliance to "diversity" and "affirmative action" cost 4% of GDP each year.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by phenomena, Mar 6, 2011.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

He's black, and despite generally being a pretty smart guy (even if I don't always agree with him) he IS IMO a little overly sensitive about blacks.

#11     Mar 7, 2011
  2. Since he made the speech and you decided to post it on a public forum I was under the impression that the video would make the argument...or you would at least at some point. I even admitted in my post that the guy could be right!!! Go back and re-read what I wrote. You got so angry in your defense of the guy that you misstated what I wrote. I am not going to make the guys point for him. Between you and the guy making the speech in the video, since you obviously agree with him, one of you should have been able to back up his claim of GDP being negatively effected by 4%. Do you have any facts or actual evidence to back that up? Just because I claim the guy promotes a thinly veiled rascist view point in the video, does not mean that he is wrong. Where is his argument? What is his proof?

#12     Mar 7, 2011
  3. Oh, so there are ONLY white people in government. There's no such thing as the Black Congressional Congress, or a black man in the white house, or any one of the other dozens of black organizations in or funded by the government. Those are all just imaginary.... Are you serious? Really?

Furthermore, this is to miss your "point" that anti white discrimination is fine, so long as most of the people in government are white... Racial discrimination against whites is okay so long as the government is mostly white. Are you serious? Really?

By that logic the genocide of Africans is just fine so long as it's done by other Africans...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rwandan_Genocide

This is beside the point that it's used to pander to nonwhite voting blocs.

Are you trying to say that these "Affirmative Action" and "Diversity" policies are not anti white discrimination? Can you not even admit that much? It seems to me that any dignified black should stand up against Affirmative Action and any form of government discrimination against whites. They didn't want it done to them, so they shouldn't want it inflicted upon others, right? Equality is what they wanted, right? Not racially based preference schemes, right?

#13     Mar 7, 2011
  4. #14     Mar 7, 2011
  5. You ready for this?

You are black...so you must be overly sensitive.

Couldn't be the white majority who has the power that is overly sensitive, must be the black man...

"He's black, and despite generally being a pretty smart guy (even if I don't always agree with him) he IS IMO a little overly sensitive about blacks."

#15     Mar 7, 2011
  6. Mar. 13 2010 - 3:43 pm | 1,551 views | 0 recommendations | 21 comments
    Richard Spencer and the ugly white nationalism of the ‘Alternative Right’
    By E.D. KAIN

Tim Mak and Alex Knepper both take turns picking apart Richard Spencer’s new website, Alternative Right. They’re both right, of course: Spencer and Derbyshire* and Sailer** and the rest of the far-right-wingers at Alternative Right represent the ugly – and yes racist – underbelly of ‘alt’ conservatism. This is white nationalism, folks, dressed up in faux-intellectualism. Indeed, they are so ‘alternative’ that Spencer has disavowed paleo-conservatism altogether, claiming that “Sadly, a lot of paleo[-conservatives] now… have actually denounced human biological diversity. Paleo-conservatism is now irrelevant.”

And yes, in this context “human biological diversity” means essentially that some races are superior to others. Just listen to this conversation between Spencer and Knepper at CPAC 2009:

Along the way, things got a little testy. We somehow got into discussing biological differences between the races. Our ideological differences soon emerged, though, because, simply put, I am an individualist and he is a collectivist.

“Show me one black nation that’s ever been run competently,” he challenged me.

“That’s a ridiculous methodology. I’ll accept that claim for argument’s sake and still say that it’s bogus: African nations have not failed because the skin color of the people is black. The skin color is just a coincidence. It’s the culture that’s the problem.”

“Not true,” he said. “You look at Liberia, where ex-slaves went back to Africa, tried to bring American ideals to the country, and failed, because the blacks wouldn’t accept them.”

“This is not Western,” I said. “How can you possibly claim to stand for Western civilization? What’s brilliant about our values is that they stand for the individual, not the supremacy of the group. You come to America, you’re judged by your merits — not by what you look like.”

After a few more back-and-forths, we arrived at our destination, and as our car-mates went ahead, he told me to stay with him for a minute so he could talk to me. As the others faded into the background, he moved just inches away from my face, gave me a menacing look and yelled: “You little child. How dare you talk to me — me! — about the West! You don’t know the first thing about the West! You’re a little twelve-year-old who thinks he knows shit. Don’t you ever talk to me like that again or I will beat your face into the fucking ground!”

As with my infamous argument with gay-basher Ryan Sorba, my confrontations with collectivists always tend to end up degenerating into threats of physical force. Richard Spencer is a fairly tough guy, and I’m, well, kind of scrawny. So I kept my mouth shut. But I was frightened.

Full story here:

http://trueslant.com/erikkain/2010/...y-white-nationalism-of-the-alternative-right/

Website of the speaker, Richard Spencer referred to in the above article:

http://www.alternativeright.com/

#16     Mar 7, 2011
  7. From this article:

http://www.splcenter.org/get-inform...rowse-all-issues/2010/summer/filling-the-void

Johnson —who heads a four-lawyer firm in Los Angeles, where he says he represents Japanese corporations in international business deals — is finding people who agree. Two-and-a-half months after its start-up, the A3P had 488 Facebook "friends," including Harold Covington, John de Nugent and Richard Spencer. Covington is a longtime neo-Nazi; de Nugent is a frequent contributor to anti-Semitic and racist online forums; and Spencer speaks at and writes for white nationalist venues and edits a new online magazine called Alternative Right.

#17     Mar 7, 2011
  8. Graduate student Sandy Skeen asked Spencer to explain the differences in achievement between the races.

“I am not a scientist, but I would say that genetics has something to do with it,” Spencer said.

Full story here about the Vanderbilt lecture by Spencer:

http://www.insidevandy.com/drupal/node/14955

Later in the same article:

Those in attendance used the question and answer period to challenge Spencer’s arguments and credentials.

“There is nothing I have seen tonight to show that you are an authority on this subject,” said Sarah Tyson, a graduate student in the department of philosophy.

In response, Spencer said that it is typical of students of leftist institutions to take an elitist approach and demand his degree in the subject.

Spencer sounds like one of the ET klannish...

#18     Mar 7, 2011
  9. Couldn't be the race baiting, diversity pimps pandering to nonwhites who are overly sensitive... LOL!!

#19     Mar 7, 2011
  10. [​IMG]

#20     Mar 7, 2011