Coffee With Chris: His Path to Becoming a Pro Trader 21st Sept, Noon

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by JigsawTrading, Sep 19, 2022.

1. We are happy to announce that on the 21st of September at noon EST, we'll be hosting Christopher Gray, who will be taking us through his path to becoming a professional trader. This is one of those webinars where everyone should get at least a gem or two of intel to help in their trading. Some of you will be close to Chris's journey and others further away. Click here to register for this free event.

Chris Who?

Chris currently works as a lead educator at Earn2Trade, a Jigsaw partner and 'power user' of Journalytix. He's been an active trader for approximately 15 years, and he'll be taking us through his journey.

We'll look at how long he has been a trader, his certifications with the NFA/FINRA, and where he is and what he does today.

With that out of the way, he will dive into the psychological barriers he faced for years that needed to be conquered before he had any realistic shot at closing consistently satisfied in the long term.
    Then we'll discuss the approaches he took to overcome his psychological demons in a way that you should find inspirational and of extreme value.

Also - please note that Chris's approach to trading doesn't mirror my own, so for that reason, it's also worth a listen. To get some new perspective on trading that you won't necessarily get from Jigsaw.

Click here to register for this free event. Recordings will be sent to those that register. Please note that only 500 spaces are available.

beginner66 and murray t turtle like this.
  2. Overnight

Overnight

Two hours before the Fed rate-hike release? That is terrible timing! Oy!

3. Or great timing - I'm not sure I'd be playing the morninng of the announcement. To each, his own.

Or to me - buggered up the dates. ;-)

murray t turtle likes this.
  4. Overnight

Overnight

No worries, I am sure you have some distractions going on in your head, what with you transitioning from a Queen to a King. That's kinda' nutty, something that has happened in our lifetime only in Game of Thrones. :)

5. lol @ "transitioning from a Queen to a King" - I think it would be the other way round for me... snip snip

6. Overnight

Overnight

I meant your homeland you silly sot, not your loins!

JigsawTrading likes this.

7. I'm assuming Chris won't reveal his past, historical, trade performance averages and numbers? etc etc misc misc account trade details,

Because that would be otherwise embarrassing for himself and shameful to his students and clients he is teaching -- Like most people in this business,
    It's easy to sound intelligent, clever, and like a prophet and a success....but it's completely another thing to be able to actually deliver in the real world and real market,

Last edited: Sep 20, 2022
  8. Tokenz

Tokenz

Well if you read the title of this thread it's "His path to becoming a pro trader," has nothing to do with him pretending to be one already

9. tony.m

tony.m

All you need to know is here

NoahA and Clubber Lang like this.
  10. Exactly

#10     Sep 20, 2022
    traderob and NoahA like this.