CNBC Pro Live TV issues.....

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by andyf, Jan 28, 2020.

1. andyf

andyf

I have a paid subscription to CNBC. I've had it for 2 years. In the last 30 days it is constantly stopping and posting a new error message I never saw before. While watching CNBC PRO Live TV it periodically every 30 minutes to an hour keeps stopping and posting the Error message "It looks like you've signed out in another window. Please sign in again to watch."

If I restart it - then it will stop again in 30 minutes to an hour and post the same error message "It looks like you've signed out in another window. Please sign in again to watch."

The thing is I do not have it open in another window and I have not signed out in another window or in any window. This error message only started in December 2019 and continues now every day (Monday through Friday) when I watch CNBC LIVE TV online on my PC.

I tried 3 different computers with 2 different Operating Systems (Windows 10 and Window 7) and Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge browsers and the same error occurs on all combinations. I am thinking CNBC changed something in their software or could they be knocking people offline periodically?

I am lucky if I can make it through 1 hour of watching before it stops and posts the error. The message "It looks like you've signed out in another window. Please sign in again to watch." makes no sense to me when I only have it open in 1 window and I have not signed out. I never saw this error message in the past but now it's every day and started December 2019.

I'm wondering if anyone else that is watching CNBC PRO Live TV for hours during the day on their PC is seeing this error or having problems with the Live Stream stopping often. Let me know. I would like to figure out how to solve the problem. I reported it several times to CNBC and I keep waiting and waiting for an answer as to what is going on that is causing this new error to constantly occur.

murray t turtle likes this.
  2. FSU

FSU

Perhaps change your password when you sign in? Maybe someone else is using it?

3. ZBZB

ZBZB

The audio stream is free. Do you actually want to watch?

4. zdreg

zdreg

Free is a magic word.:)

5. ZBZB

ZBZB

zdreg likes this.
  6. andyf

andyf

Thanks for both suggestions. :wtf:) I'll check it out. Is the audio stream always reliable or does it stop several times within 1 week of watching?

7. ZBZB

ZBZB

I don’t listen often but always seems to work. Try and report back.

8. %%
    Something like that, in 10 or 20years I saw 2 useful pros on there; William O' Neil of IBD; + this year, an elite trader posted the free link of P Tudor Jones comparing this year to 1999. But really I found the books/interviews much more helpful. I agree with P Tudor Jones; not a prediction but this year is likely to be like 1999. My uptrend trend comments don't apply to TSLA or DAL, AAl, BA.................................................................................................................