Clint Eastwood: Republicans Were 'Dumb' To Ask Me to Speak at RNC

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Sep 18, 2012.

1. http://www.tmz.com/2012/09/18/clint-eastwood-republican-national-convention-speech-barack-obama/

Clint Eastwood
    Republicans Were 'Dumb'
    To Ask Me to Speak at RNC

Clint Eastwood finally admitted what everyone already knew ... the GOP made a HUGE MISTAKE by hiring him to speak at the Republican National Convention -- calling Mitt Romney's people "dumb" to ask him in the first place.

Clint opened up in a recent interview with Extra's Jerry Penacoli, claiming, "If somebody’s dumb enough to ask me to go to a political convention and say something, they’re gonna have to take what they get.”

It's a pretty crazy statement ... considering Clint had previously rebuffed critics of his infamous "Invisible Obama" speech by refusing to admit the entire thing was a train wreck.

Clint insisted he was just expressing his feelings -- but now, it's pretty clear he's starting to realize the truth ... it just wasn't a good idea.

When asked if he'd do it all over again -- the 82-year-old replied, "I never look backward. It’s done and it’s done. I probably would. I wouldn’t be afraid of it."

2. made my day .:D.

3. If Romney had won Eastwood would have gotten an oscar, all is relative.

4. Clint insisted he was just expressing his feelings

------------------------------

No place in politics for "feelings".

Feelings could be interpreted as honesty or truth.

No one gives a rats ass about feelings. If they did a campaign would do without the vitriol.

5. yes , you're right nutmeg.:(.