Classical Music

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by SouthAmerica, May 5, 2012.

1. May 5, 2012

SouthAmerica: Vivaldi is one of my favorite classical composers and "I Solisti Veneti" and Claudio Scimone is the best group that I know for this kind of music.

About 20 years ago I saw a great concert with this group at the Lincoln Center in New York City - the group was fantastic that day, over the years I have been present at more than 100 classical music concerts in New York and at the Newark Arts Center in Newark, NJ, and I have seen the best symphonic orchestras, and classical music groups in the world, and I would rank "I Solisti Veneti" and Claudio Scimone at the top with the very best.

Yes this is really a six hour Vivaldi video. Just hit play and travel back to 18th century Republic of Venice. Everything is from I Solisti Veneti and Claudio Scimone.

I would suggest buying any CD you can from I Solisti Veneti playing Vivaldi, it is the best!

As I mentioned before Vivaldi is one of my favorite classical music composers, and this group is the best group that I know of that plays Vivaldi music – it is like haven.

Vivaldi music is great and this group is outstanding - you will love it!!!!!

Antonio Vivaldi - I Solisti Veneti - Claudio Scimone, Conductor

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/E2uOGOqIyC4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. molto bene