Cis, the legendary Japanese day trader

Discussion in 'Trading' started by 777, Sep 16, 2017.

1. 777

Does anyone have a link to the Twitter account of Cis, the legendary Japanese day trader?

2. 777

3. There's nothing in those Tweets from which you could benefit.

4. Agreed; Tweets are way too short...and relatively meaningless anyways,

CIS could write a Whole Book on the subject of his trading...and yet... another prospective trader wouldn't necessarily glean any fruitful, applicable, actionable insight from it, o_O

Doing anything truly great, on another level, is another world,
    You might as well just be reading alien hieroglyphics -- if you're thinking, or expecting, to replicate him,

Good luck though, 777

Last edited: Sep 16, 2017
    wartrace, comagnum and MACD like this.
  5. 777

I have no idea of the value of Tweets from Cis.

However, I do hope you are not discounting the overall value of learning from Twitter.

Some of the finest minds in many areas of life share their ideas on Twitter as well as read Tweets from others on a regular basis. Part of the reason for this is that people often embed links to articles and videos in their Tweets.

For example: A fair number of Elitetrader members would enjoy the Twitter account of Ray Dalio, founder of the world's largest hedge fund. Others might enjoy and learn from Farnhamstreet. To a lesser extent, perhaps the musings of Elon Musk, Warren Buffett and Bill Gates might be of interest to

Serriously... medical researchers, scientists, politicians, major publications Tweet on a regular basis.

The best of what others have already figured out:

Check out Shane Parrish (@farnamstreet): https://twitter.com/farnamstreet?s=09

Ray Dalio, founder of Bridgewater hedgefund:

Check out Ray Dalio (@RayDalio): https://twitter.com/RayDalio?s=09
    _____

Personally, I know a number of "extremely smart and successful people" who make it a point of reading every single Tweet of select people they respect and wish to learn from.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2017
    Macca1 and comagnum like this.
  6. I skimmed through his posts and if you were hoping to find words of wisdom that would help you in learning to trade or whatever, you would be disappointed. It's more just general market chit-chat.

HobbyTrading and 777 like this.
  7. 777

Thanks you.

As a side note, i notice you are familiar with Cis's part of the world!

8. Yeah, in fact I think he lives nearby.

777 likes this.
  9. doggyfx

doggyfx

Exactly. Every trader should make his own path because copying somebody style means no control over own trading and make your thinking to adapt and follow somebody else's concepts what may not suit your knowledge at all.

#10     Sep 16, 2017
    wartrace likes this.