Chuck Norris calls for a revolution.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Debaser82, Mar 9, 2009.

1. Try it legally, and then don't act like spoiled children and throw tantrums (i.e. violence) when you fail...

#41     Mar 10, 2009
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

I don't see the increasing discussions of taking back our nation from a runaway central government as being any different than what the colonists did in the late 1700's when they revolted against King George.

This time it's King Hussein and he's in Washington instead of England.

Also I seem to recall numerous cries for separating the so called red states from the blue states after both of Bush's elections. Now all of sudden many of those same people are peeing in their panties at the mention of it now.

#42     Mar 10, 2009
  3. ha ha the norris fade ...stocks are surging

the revolultion will have to be put on hold while we're all busy making money

#43     Mar 10, 2009
  4. Myself and most others that actually pay taxes do not have representation. Government represents and serve those who elect them.

When the majority of the country pays no taxes and elects those that promise the most from government I fail to see how I have representation regarding how my tax dollars are spent.

#44     Mar 10, 2009
  5. The minority that has most of the money can spend that on the next election...

Elections have been bought since the beginning of elections...

Buy yourselves better candidates with messages that appeal to more people...

#45     Mar 10, 2009
  6. How illustrative that the South would willingly secede (according to you), now that the country has its first black president.

#46     Mar 10, 2009
  7. chuck norris is a fool

he should buy aple and google stock

#47     Mar 10, 2009
  8. Explain how they are comparable.

It is easy to show that they are incomparable.

#48     Mar 10, 2009
  9. How many people do not pay taxes at all (including the regressive payroll taxes like Social Security)?

#49     Mar 10, 2009
  10. Same result if Pelosi was President. It's about policies not race.

#50     Mar 10, 2009