Christmas and Kwaanza --help and please Read

Discussion in 'Politics' started by riddler, Dec 22, 2013.

1. riddler

riddler

Im a bit nervous. Last year i heard some noise down stairs late christmas eve. I had a feeling it was santa clause but i just had to see for myself and i always wanted to meet him; in fact i had alot of questions. However, when i reached the bottom of my stairs i peaked around the corner and looked in the direction of the noise and noticed santa coming through a window ,NOT the chimney. Not wanting old ST Nick to get hurt, i reached out and he grabbed my arm and pulled himself inside. To my dismay, there was no "HO HO HO" but rather " yo, wassup white boy". Thats when i realized it was actually Kwaanza Klause. Upon further examination i immediately noticed his gold teeth and black skin. He then told me "i best be going back to bed cause he be got to be doin some kwaanza klause work". As i looked at this rather large african american figure, i noticed kwaanza klause was carrying a pistol in his waist band. When i asked about it. He smiled and said , " boy, kwaanza klasue be goin to be deliverin gifts in the hood and some of dem kids be gettin coal in their stockins and be getting mad at kwaanza klause. So i decided to run, not walk upstairs and go back to bed.
    When i woke up i realized all our gifts were gone. We were robbed by kwaanza klasue. Whats worse, as santa clause came down the chimney, kwaanza klasue was waiting and not only robbed him but sleigh jacked his sled . His sled was later recovered in harlem.
    Anyway, now im afraid of christmas. Any advice would be appreciated.

2. Run a hose from the tail pipe of your running moped into the cardboard box that you are in. Then just rest a bit and you'll be fine.

Or just take your gun and shoot yourself.

Either way, your writing will improve.

3. Lucrum

Lucrum

But...but...you want to ban handguns.

4. JamesL

JamesL

and carbon-producing internal combustion engines