Childhood

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Gcapman, Mar 23, 2010.

1. Gcapman

Gcapman

I guess apart from the innocence, I miss:

-playing original Nintendo
    -exploring my neighborhood with friends on our bikes
    -after school fights
    -Christmas

2. I FUCKING LOVE ORIGINAL NINTENDO!!!!!!!!!! I WOULD PAY LOTS OF MONEY TO HAVE MINE BACK! Ok, just had to get that out- LOL:p :p

3. I liked fighting (during) and after school too... LMAO

[​IMG]

4. Gcapman

Gcapman

5. I miss:
    -being spontaneous - friends would knock on my door, and then I would be off for a bike ride in my t-shirt and shorts
    -riding down to the convenience store with a friend to buy those forbidden snacks--chips and chocolates. At that age, buying stuffs at the convenience store itself was an exciting business process. lol

Come to think of it, the best part about childhood was that everyone was pretty much equal. No one care about success, nor did we have any goals. There was no concept of money at all. We made friends not because of how that person could help us succeed, but because of how much fun that person is and how that person can make us laugh non-stop. I miss childhood. :)

PA

6. Sounds like a description of a highly evolved society to me. What has all the rampant materialism and money lust done for our evolution? Not much!

7. Gcapman

Gcapman

I also miss shoplifting.......

8. Couldn't agree more PA and brocklanders... I hate what money does to people. I miss childhood too. I miss my daddy:( He passed when I was 16.... K, gonna cry....

Gcapman- THANKS for the AWESOME link!!!!! I used to play almost all of those games on there. It rocked.:cool:

9. Gcapman

Gcapman

I seriously miss:

-5 minutes in heaven :D
    -getting a beep from a girl I like telling me her parents are away :D

10. Gcapman

Gcapman

I'm playing games every minute while I am sitting on a good trade

#10     Mar 24, 2010