Cheney backs Limbaugh over Powell on GOP future

Discussion in 'Politics' started by JDL, May 10, 2009.

1. GOP's new leader:

[​IMG]

#11     May 11, 2009
  2. One day, Limbaugh's heart will be in the right place (for a much needed and long overdue infarction).

#12     May 11, 2009
  3. I guess all you have to do to expose the hypocrisy, hate and bigotry of liberals is to mention the names of Rush, Coulter or Palin.

Liberal version of First Amendment: "Anyone who diisagrees with me, shut the f*ck up!"

#13     May 11, 2009
  4. Yes, isn't it shameful how intolerant liberals are of the intolerance of others? No doubt, you also support the free speech of gents like Osama bin Laden, who has an opinion or two about America and its inhabitants. You're such an understanding soul, AAA. Truly an exemplar.

#14     May 11, 2009
  5. So in your mind, Osama bin ladin is no different than Limbaugh? Actually, we have seen liberals up in arms to defend the "rights" of terrorists who would like nothing better than to blow up schools in the US. The same people turn white with rage however when confronted by someone like Carrie Prejean or Limbaugh.

Let me explain the principle of the First Amendment to you. You don't need to protect speech or opinions that the majority agree with. Tolerance only comes into play when you are faced with an opinion that you disagree with. Labelling anyone who disagrees with you as "intolerant" and therefore not deserving of free speech is a typical tool of PC/marxist repression.

#15     May 11, 2009
  6. Indeed! One only needs to watch MSNBC and their constant attacks on the 21 year old Miss CA for speaking what she thinks.

#16     May 11, 2009
  7. With a remarkable spin cycle like that, you should work for Maytag. I heard Limbaugh talk. He is filled with hatred and loathing. I think your support and understanding of his delicate sensibilities is laudable. Perhaps if you were to wave a flag...

Oh, and your "white with rage" reference describes Limbaugh on a number of levels.

#17     May 11, 2009
  8. Actually, the Dems should b darn glad for Rush, Palin, and Coulter. Those three probably account for 80% of why the Dems crushed the pubs in the elections.

Honorable mentions to Hannity, Cunningham, and Savage.

#18     May 11, 2009
  9. Shagi

Shagi

Powell and Barack are not black people.

#19     May 11, 2009
  10. Hmmm, it would seem that America would disagree with u my friend.

This has never been repealed, and is considered valid today, considering Mr. Obama was installed as Americas first black president.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-drop_rule

#20     May 11, 2009