Chat room and Trade talks

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by BuySellSideTrader2020, Oct 22, 2018.

1. I am trying to connect traders with various approaches towards the market. No matter the asset classes one might trade. Let's face it, trading is often lonely and it's hard to gain an edge when one can't connect with other traders. I found out through my experiences that most chat rooms do cost money, after all its cutting into our profits. So no matter what your experience level may be, I invite you to join the chat room and we can take on the markets together because We Are Traders!

Here's the link:
    https://discord.gg/qQSnp9f

(Non-Soliciting Post)

What are your thoughts on Chatrooms?

2. tommcginnis

tommcginnis

Huh?

3. most chatrooms on discord
    most chatrooms on discord

4. smallfil

smallfil

If this is the same chatroom I am already on, I will see you later on. If not, I am going to pass. Since, you posted the link for everyone, I have to assume the trolls, BS artists and troublemakers who do nothing but, harass other ET members are going to be there. No thanks. I have those guys in my blocked list. Last thing I want is to be is in a hostile environment while, I am trading the markets.

SimpleMeLike likes this.

5. What is your user name and I can give you a higher position

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2018
  6. The chat rooms are moderated, any forms of trolling and hostility will not be tolerated and those members will be banned.

7. smallfil

smallfil

I do not want a higher position. I go to the chatroom to share ideas and learn from other good traders. You are welcome to send me a private message if you have questions on trading. Hopefully, I can answer some of your questions. I am a swing trader who trades options mostly. I trade directionally, buying calls or puts.

8. SunTrader

SunTrader

Looks like it has potential. I'll check it from time to time. Thnx for link.

BuySellSideTrader2020 likes this.