Chart Trading

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by patrickrooney, Oct 18, 2016.

1. MattZ likes this.
  2. Now I am still use metatrader 4 and usually like to watching candlestick chart although there are bar chart and line chart, but look on candlestick chart giving easiness to look price on open high low and close, I like it

3. lovethetrade

lovethetrade Guest

I really like this feature of chart trading, nice one.

Algo Traders
    Just because you don’t point and click to place trades doesn’t mean you can’t benefit from these new features. If you are trading with algos, the charts are the perfect place to visualize the execution.You can gauge algo performance by watching them fire in real time on the chart. Watch your fills appear in relation to your entry and exit targets, giving you full control of your algo orders visually on the chart.

4. um, pardon me if I missed something, but hasn't most brokers had this feature for a long time? I been trading 7 years off a chart widget

comagnum likes this.
  5. lovethetrade

lovethetrade Guest

Think this might be the first time this level of detail and control is available in a chart trading widget especially when you consider the wealth of other features available in the overall platform that TT is renowned for.

patrickrooney likes this.
  6. Sergio77

Sergio77

Any chart traders left?

7. Handle123

Handle123

Am chartist, but I require the Dome to view volume on levels.

8. lovethetrade

lovethetrade Guest

There must be a few given NinjaTrader sell it as a premium feature of their platform.

9. MattZ

MattZ Sponsor

excellent graphical display of orders for TT. BTW, orders on the chart are not always for those who trade from the charts. Sometimes it's just nice to see where your trades are in relation to the market that day/week/month.

#10     Oct 18, 2016
    lovethetrade and patrickrooney like this.