CFTC Issues Order Finding that Korea Exchange, Inc. Made a False and Misleading Certification to the

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by ETJ, Jul 12, 2019.

1. ETJ

ETJ

CFTC.gov. This information has recently been updated, and is now available.

CFTC Issues Order Finding that Korea Exchange, Inc. Made a False and Misleading Certification to the CFTC

Washington, DC – The Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) issued an Order today filing and simultaneously settling charges against Korea Exchange, Inc. (KRX) of Busan, South Korea, for making a false statement to the CFTC. The Order finds that on February 19, 2018, KRX falsely represented in its annual certification that it was in compliance with the CFTC’s exemptive order requiring that KRX observe certain important international financial management standards. In fact, according to the Order, KRX had discovered that its policies and practices were inconsistent with those standards and had already begun remedial measures to address those failures.

2. heispark

heispark

No wonder as this is quite corrupt country......

3. corruption in EU, corruption in USA, corruption is everywhere

4. Overnight

Overnight

Which country?

5. heispark

heispark

Korea, which is my home

6. Overnight

Overnight

Ahh. I see. I reckon' you mean South Korea, since your country is still divided.

Well, I suppose that is how it goes there. You got that crazy fat fellow on your Northern border just looking to blow the whole world up.

7. heispark

heispark

Both Koreas are crazy. o_O

8. Overnight

Overnight

Well, at least you have pretty girls there. :)

heispark likes this.