Casey Anthony not guilty, wtf?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Artful D0dger, Jul 5, 2011.

1. BSAM

BSAM

Yep. Now all you "good internet patriots" tell me what you think about the integrity of our court/jury system now. Tell me.

2. Maverick74

Maverick74

It's the best system in the world. I rather see a guilty person go free then an innocent person be put to death. That's the price we pay for putting the burden of proof on the prosecution. We are all innocent until PROVEN guilty. And thank God for that.

3. BSAM

BSAM

LOL...Tell me more, my hero....LOL.

4. Maverick74

Maverick74

Nice intelligent reply as usual. Do me a favor, make that your last.

5. BSAM

BSAM

LEL...(that means laughing even louder)Tell me more, my hero. What's next from you? Your usual vulgarity? Get with it son!...LEL.

6. Maverick74

Maverick74

Let me ask you something. Do you actually disagree with what I said, yes or no? Simple question. My first post in the thread, agree or not? I'm making it easy for you.

7. OJ today: "WTF!"

8. Maverick74

Maverick74

OJ was guilty as sin as well. But the prosecution did not prove their case there either. You have to PROVE your case beyond a reasonable doubt. That is the LAW.

9. BSAM

BSAM

Aw, Mav, you're too nice. But, it doesn't matter whether I agree with your statement. It's about the court/jury system and what a circus it has become. That's why I'm a non-participant as a juror. You understand, I'm sure.

#10     Jul 5, 2011