Carpe diem 2

Discussion in 'Journals' started by smoove, Feb 29, 2008.

1. smoove

smoove

Hi people. I am going on a quest to master my mind over matter(mini n and spu) to the point that i can make close to what I was trading equties a few years which lead to a long vacation of 8 years.

2. smoove

smoove

the market addictive juices have brought this trading moneky back. I am not expecting the intraday results i had at the time of retirement from equity trading yet like any successful trader, I do anticipate success proportionate to my willingness to do the right thing and have the "traders eye". I will begin posting my daily results and if there is interest afterward, i am happy to give my entries and reason for ect....

3. smoove

smoove

If it matters- I will be trading NQ and ES beginning monday. I use the most compicated and simplistic of indicators....intuition and price harmony. Bottom line, I combine the art and the science. Trading to me is about possibility, freedom of thougt action and having fun. I personally feel that taking the "money factor' out out of the equation of trading is imperative and making it a day by day desire to make peace with yourself and improve ones own self image makes the difference between `red and black- sheep and self actualized or closer to it. enough of the babble psyche *^( and lets trade!