Can't these storyboards be disguised better?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by ElectricSavant, Jun 17, 2018.

1. CSEtrader, wrbtrader and Gotcha like this.
  2. JSOP

JSOP

Could be people genuinely seeking advice and opinions on their trading otherwise it's free entertainment. That's how I see them.

3. Even if there was a little “chumming of the waters”, it can be a great way to bring up a topic for new people browsing this site. Personally, When I’ve answered some posts, it was not necessarily for the direct benefit of the OP. Rather, some of my posts haven taken into consideration of a larger audience.

Sometimes the ensuing exchange of ideas ends up turning basic thread into a valuable resource for a variety of traders.

Another benefit in participating in basic threads is the rehashing of ideas in one’s own head. It is not unusual for me to look at a subject from a different angle when trying to explain my ideas to someone.

vanzandt, ElectricSavant and JSOP like this.
  4. But they are so obvious....

wrbtrader likes this.
  5. padutrader

padutrader

not to me i take them as face value
    i know it is difficult to find other traders in the real world- in 30 years of trading i did not make one trader friend outside of ET or social media

CSEtrader likes this.
  6. I believe there are some mock posts invented by ET that are created by admin.

wrbtrader likes this.
  7. themickey

themickey

I don't think so.
    My belief is, lots of noobs have an extraordinary high opinion of their abilities.
    If they don't have this big ego, they attempt to create some type of guru status on ET in order to feel accepted.
    My trap has been in the past slamming into these noobs, but it's a waste of time as like seaside waves they keep coming.
    Noobs are a necessary part of trading, new blood is required to feed the system, just put 'em on ignore if they cause too much grief.
    Noobs need someone to talk to, that's where other noobs come into the equation, you may notice on ET, noobs often reply to other noobs.
    Once you understand the dynamics of it all, best to live and let live. No point slamming noobs as some need encouragement to grow, takes a long time though.
    I suppose for those who have been here a while, it's best they tolerate the noise of juveniles by switching off if they don't wish to participate in the banter of stretched noobs imaginations.

8. JSOP

JSOP

There are always gurus that will make us realize we are noobs.

themickey likes this.
  9. padutrader

padutrader

maybe they have nothing better to do

10. I did quick look at other sites and content there is rubbish.At least here on ET i see majority discussing realistic problem,not some imaginary holy grail systems they just discovered.
    Need to look at larger picture here,for example ET past posts are worth coming back if you were newbie again.No point of whining if you learned something,because otherwise you would not.

#10     Jun 18, 2018