Cannon Trading vs Apex Futures

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by heiasafari, Nov 11, 2014.

1. Hi guys,

I am looking for a new futures broker as I am not satisfied with my current one... Considering my geographical location, I am limited in my choices...

I am down to the final 2, named in the title... I would probably be going with Firetip...
    Just as info, I trade maybe 50 contracts a week and 90% of my trades are daytrades.

I was wondering if any of you have direct experience with them and if you are happy or not...

thanks for any input...

2. xandman

xandman

Apex has good service. You either get an account manager or the CEO himself. EOC is an excellent platform. Very responsive and excellent DOM. They justify their existence as an IB for EOC.

I wish it had the trade analysis module that you have with Stage 5 trading.

I couldn't tolerate Firetip for scalping. Felt kludgy. EOC Trader is crisp. Note: there have been complaints about about data issues lately. I suspect these are folks tradng from Starbucks.

3. Shorty53

Shorty53

Been using Cannon for the past couple of years and couldn't be happier. Offer multiple products and platforms, good commissions and customer service is second to none. I've been trading for 15+ years and have used a number of brokers and Cannon has been the best by far. Highly recommended! I don't know anything about Apex.

4. Craig (APEX) is one of the most knowledgeable guys in the business. No nonsense, straight shooter, real guy.

5. Thanks for your input guys, so its seems either of those would be a good firm!