Cannabis Stocks thread: CGC TLRY ACB SNDL APHA GRWG CRON HEXO MJ etc trading

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by KCalhoun, Nov 5, 2020.

1. GotherL

GotherL

Bought 2 calls on ACB near the open. Made about 100% on each call. Went into JKS as well but it didn't much on Friday. Currently, down on it.

Have new calls on ACB but I am worried about earnings which is released before the open.

#11     Nov 7, 2020
    KCalhoun likes this.
  2. KCalhoun

KCalhoun

Strategy notes

These seldom have sustained uptrends, but if they finally do bc of election, I'll scale in for swingtrading.

They may drop to mean reversion 50% price levels, or gap up. Either way, I'll buy strength on price action breakouts.

I prefer sustained trends like NBEV over sharp spikes like TLRY.

Re ACB Monday morning premkt earnings I'll buy after gap, either gap down if it bounces or gap up if it continues.

New video today

Last edited: Nov 8, 2020
    #12     Nov 8, 2020
  3. KCalhoun

KCalhoun

big gaps up today

cgc9nov.jpg tlry9nov.jpg

#13     Nov 9, 2020
  4. KCalhoun

KCalhoun

TLRY CRON GRWG up strong today, I'm in from last week, tightened close trailing stops :D

#14     Jan 11, 2021
  5. vanzandt

vanzandt

The weed companies all present today at IRC Conference 2021.

Here's the schedule:

upload_2021-1-12_8-39-8.png
    :D
    LULU Lemon is having a Yoga class to kick off retail.
    I wonder what the weed guys are gonna have.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2021
    #15     Jan 12, 2021
  6. lol

#16     Jan 12, 2021
  7. LULU is the TSLA of clothing, dam I love that stock! How come you did not force me to hold this stock when you were buying in the high $30s during the CEO Debacle in 2014? You got me in at $39 I sold at $60 instead of throwing it in safety deposit box.

#17     Jan 12, 2021
    vanzandt likes this.
  8. KCalhoun

KCalhoun

Pizza?

Bought TLRY CRON APHA since 2d highs

#18     Jan 12, 2021
    JesseJamesFinn1 and vanzandt like this.
  9. You do realize you were recommending some of those as a "Biden potential play" when they were half the price? SKZL and NIU are getting pumped by WSB, my basis on SKLZ is now $21.88 after buying more yesterday and will wait to buy more NIU if it acts like a good woman. I mentioned CELH to Van at $14 early in 2020 and GLUC at $1.75(I bought, sold at $7) wanting his opinion because of his Financial Analysis gifts(I swear he was a CFA for Goldie but refuses to tell me :)). Thank you Ken for offering up those free Stock Scans and your daily input. Your the real deal my brother and I hope you and Van have a wonderful 2021!

#19     Jan 13, 2021
    KCalhoun likes this.
  10. KCalhoun

KCalhoun

Thanks! Just sold most cannabis stocks into today's rally, will rebuy l8er

#20     Jan 13, 2021
    vanzandt likes this.