Candace Owens: Hitler was cool until he tried to go global

Discussion in 'Politics' started by UsualName, Feb 8, 2019.

1. UsualName

UsualName

2. Cuddles

Cuddles

3. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

She sees no problem with the terrorist who attacked The US and killed US troops to keep her ancestors as slaves.That women is utterly disgusting,probably the most disgusting women on the planet.

The fact that Shapiro hired her to say what he really wants to publicly say shows that he is a disgusting piece of shit too.Shapiro and Owens had no problem with Koonye when he was dissing black people but when Koonye started dissing Shapiros fellow Jews Owens was off the Koonye train.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2022
    Cuddles and exGOPer like this.
  4. Cuddles

Cuddles

We've got several Shapiro-stans on ET and a few would-be deniers (GWB).

Tony Stark likes this.
  5. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

I believe it's actually a "partial clip" (excerpt) of her entire statement that included her calling Hitler a "homicidal psychopathic maniac" or something similar along that line.

Regardless, the woman doesn't have any common sense in connecting the dots about historical events that impact people's lives today especially when she could have used dozens of other examples of less controversial leaders on the topic of "Nationalism".

Unfortunately, she selected Hitler instead of others and that implies she thinks she's much smarter than her audience when in reality her audience has connected the dots for her not just about Hitler but about other controversial topics concerning her illusion and failure to understand that many use the southern flag to intimidate / terrorize others.

It's a growing problem and threatens national security.

Simply, sometimes there are intelligent people that have a stupidity about them. She's highly qualified as one of them. My old man use to say these are people without common sense.
    • Yet, her anti-vaccination and conspiracy theories associated with vaccines are disturbing to me because she aimed them toward the most vulnerable who need it the most.
    If she doesn't want to be vaccinated...that's her right. Yet, her efforts try to convince others that are the most vulnerable to Covid to not get vaccinated while she has enough money to avoid situations that the most vulnerable can not avoid in the middle of a Pandemic...it's mind boggling.

Vaccines work and the reward was (still is) greater than the risk for those most vulnerable to Covid. The statistics for the most vulnerable reflect such and I've seen such with my own two eyes in my recent travels in Europe, Canada, and the United States along with talking to medical people that work in the hospitals within counties that are stronghold Republican...places I grew up within for many years.
    • Those without the risk of Covid because they have money to properly shelter, do not have medical conditions, and so on have less risk assuming they are not living with someone that's a high risk to a Covid infection.
    For example, she was very dismissive of Trump recommending vaccines to those that need it and that he himself needed it which is why he decided to get fully vaccinated/boosted...his medical conditions and obesity makes him vulnerable to a Covid infection or worst. Her dismissive comments occurred soon afterwards when she stated he was just old and doesn't know how to do independent research.

Today
    , we have more important things to worry about in the United States (e.g. rising cost of living, energy costs, increasing violent crimes, increasing climate change causing crazy weather patterns/excessive mortality rates, skyrocketing consumer debt...poor performance of the Chicago Bears, Chicago Blackhawks, and Montreal Canadiens) than the likes of Candace Owens.

Joyeux Noel et Bonne Année

wrbtrader

Last edited: Dec 24, 2022
    El OchoCinco likes this.
  6. wildchild

wildchild

She must be a white supremacist.

7. Reminds me of this clip: "I like the way he started out, but when he started with the Obama stuff, that's when it all went downhill!" Hitler mention around the 4 minute mark.

8. She is a nobody...why.do Candace and Ben Shapiro get press like they are the ultimate.experts and final.word.on.any issue. They just express their opinions.and you.either.agree.or dont agree but people.follow them like gods...

I swear...wtf is.wrong with us and the way we put social media fucktards.on pedastals.

ipatent likes this.
  9. Cuddles

Cuddles

For better (lol) or worse, the Shapiros and the Owens are the new Rush Limbaughs and millions are brainwashed by them. You delegitimize them now or when they have more power.

10. I am so sick of all these video posts of people.debating Shapiro on gender or race or whatever... who the fuck is Shapiro.and who cares. The people.attempting to debate him are just as bad...why are you trying to have a fight when both parties are non important fucks.

#10     Dec 24, 2022