Canada To Add Proud Boys To Terrorist List

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wrbtrader, Feb 3, 2021.

1. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

Proud Boys to be added to Canada's terrorist list...to be announced today around 1230pm est. It essentially puts a target on their back and allows Canada Intelligence Organization to go after the organization and its members including privately monitoring the money trail in / out of the organization.

In addition, the terrorist group listing will give law enforcement more tools to disrupt their activity here in Canada.

Canada-Adds-Proud-Boys-Terrorist-List.png

wrbtrader

Last edited: Feb 3, 2021
  2. Cuddles

Cuddles

[​IMG]

Overnight likes this.
  3. Nobert

Nobert

Retards have no borders.

wrbtrader likes this.
  4. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

It's now official...Proud boys and neo-fascist group and 12 other terrorist group have been added to Canada's Terrorist List...they'll be there for the mandatory 5 years before another review.

Listing evidence is based upon law enforcement evidence, intelligence from around the world. Known members will also go on the no fly zone list for many countries.

By the way, Canada is the very first country to designate Proud Boys to designate the neo-fascist organization as a terrorist group.

Canada-Adds-Proud-Boys-Terrorist-List-1.png
    wrbtrader

Last edited: Feb 3, 2021
  5. Hopefully Canada will add Antifa and BLM to the terrorist list also.

You know, leave no stone unturned.

These shitty outfits need to go. Enough of the rioting, looting, burning, ect.

6. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Is there a lot of violent BLM protesting in Canada?

7. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Yes

Montréal: Rioters and looters destroy the city amid BLM protest 5-30-2020

8. Ricter

Ricter

8 people?

9. Overnight

Overnight

I tend to wonder how many Canadian cops shoot unarmed black Canadians, that gives them the incentive to loot their own cities. Has this been an ongoing problem in O Canada? We never hear of it here in the States.

Nobert likes this.
  10. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Thats what I was wondering.I don't think Canadian cops brutalize and murder black people like American cops do.

#10     Feb 3, 2021