Can you read this normal speed?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by The Swordsman, Nov 6, 2007.

1. if yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too
    Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can.
    i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed tihs you are silkeld

2. really? I had no problem reading it..but I also drool on myself and am very very good at math. Oh, I learned to play the piano in 8 hours when I was 6.

3. I didnt write it myself, I just cut and pasted it from an article

4. or should I say:

I ddnit wirte it msleyf, I jsut cut and psaetd it form an atrilce

5. I remember this from a forwarded email. I thought it said most people can read this with no problems.

6. I just think this was a cool thing to come across. I truly enjoy learning something new whenever I can, regardless of how minor it may seem.

7. Here's one to try:

Count every " F " in the following text:

FINISHED FILES ARE THE RE
    SULT OF YEARS OF SCIENTI
    FIC STUDY COMBINED WITH
    THE EXPERIENCE OF YEARS...

I'll admit it. I thought I was a reasonably careful reader, but that one caught me.
    :p

What was your first count? Be honest!

8. 6

9. this looks like text i read EVERY day on ET :p