Can you believe this private message I got?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by LT701, Feb 21, 2008.

1. LT701

LT701

was this guy a skateboard cop or something?

Joe
    Administrator

Post in the wrong forum
    If you post again in the Chit Chat forum, when your post is clearly about politics you will be banned.

2. hughb

hughb

WTF is up with the mods around here? They have a guy running some kind of program that gives his anti-Jew posts thousands of hits a day and they just let it go, but they have a heart attack over an off topic post in the chit chat forum?

3. LT701

LT701

of all the forums to enforce 'on topic', i'd think chit chat would be the LAST

if anything, the purpose of chit chat is a place to put comments WITHOUT worrying about being 'on topic'

4. Lol... typical ET...

They are offended about a mixing of chit chat and politics forums.. that is rich.

It should be, unless you want to post something nasty about an ethnic group, do not post in Chit Chat.

5. some of the mods overstep their bounds, and there does not seem to be any repercussions

I have seen times where they just plain use their censorship over things they don't personally approve of, or that counter their own posts.

Perhaps mods should be "rated" !!!

6. LT701

LT701

like a chihuahua tugging on a sock, he just cant let go of it

thank goodness I didnt call him 'dude' lol!

Joe
    Administrator

Re: Post in the wrong forum
    With over a thousand posts I would think you would know the difference between p&r & chit chat.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LT701 wrote on 02-21-08 10:58 AM:
    didnt realize it was a big deal

seems like an incredeibly petty thing to send such a stern warning for, and ban me now for saying that, if you feel like it

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Joe wrote on 02-21-08 07:29 AM:
    If you post again in the Chit Chat forum, when your post is clearly about politics you will be banned.