Can We Accept A Nuclear Iran?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Sep 18, 2011.

1. 377OHMS

377OHMS

I'm a little confused. What did we do about N-Korea?

Seemed to me they snookered the USA pretty good.

#11     Sep 18, 2011
  2. pspr

pspr

Im A Gia Head isn't the one pulling the strings. The mullahs, it seems, do believe in the coming of the 2nd Imam or what ever he's called and do seem to be interested in hastening along his arrival through catastrophic war.

#12     Sep 18, 2011
  3. Have you considered that perhaps they have the same point of view about us? They are just as entitled to build a defense system as we are. Yes, they have proven themselves to be a violent, war mongering people. So have we. We are in no position to judge what might be the motives of others considering our horrible track record as of late.

#13     Sep 18, 2011
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Just before Bush Jr's invasion of Iraq I was in Mexico. I couldn't get a good internet connection on the phone in the room so the clerk let me use a line at the front desk. Naturally we got to talking. She hailed from South America and was trying to save enough money to return but anyway. She asked me how it was the US could have WMD's and Iraq couldn't? I admit I paused for several silent seconds to come up with a response. It did give me a brief glimpse into how much of the rest of the world viewed us at the time.

#14     Sep 18, 2011
  5. So true! Sadly most Americans don't get out much. If they did, we all did, perhaps we might have a better understanding of why they hate our f'n guts. As Ron Paul said, if China, or some other country was doing to us what we've done in the middle east, we would be reacting the same way as they do.
    My foreign view policy is, and has been for many years. You can kill each other to your hearts content. Bring your violence to American shores and we will annihilate you with the press of a button.

#15     Sep 18, 2011
  6. 377OHMS

377OHMS

What horrible track record do you speak of?

Muzzies attacked mid-town Manhattan and killed 3000 innocents.

We've subsequently killed perhaps a million of them in their own lands in return. That is a brilliant track record, even the arch-liberal Barrack Obama won't stop that action.

I salute the Bush administration for taking appropriate action and am astonished that Obama has kept it up. I'm sure the dems will figure out a way to create a Vietnam situation eventually and they seem to be creating losing situations in Afghanistan and Iraq right now. That will be corrected in January 2013.

#16     Sep 18, 2011
  7. simple question- simple answer " NO"

#17     Sep 18, 2011
  8. If my memory serves me correct via the UN-only 5 soverign nations are allowed to have Nuchlear capabilty-USA/UK/France/Russia and china

#18     Sep 18, 2011
  9. have you tried watching more Clint Eastwood movies?

#19     Sep 18, 2011