Can Stellar Lumens reach $100?

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by Selina_12, May 18, 2020.

1. Selina_12

Selina_12

Stellar, being one of the top-10 cryptocurrency, survived all Crypto seasons, from an all-time price of $0.9 in Jan 2018 to as low as $0.02 in 2019. The XLM coin has always been trader’s choice and a great share to have. While writing, the XLM price is $0.04 with 3% Up.

Let’s have a look into some Stellar Coin Price Prediction and market aspects that signifies the boost of XLM.

What is Stellar?

Stellar is an open-source, distributed payment protocol that allows for quick transactions between any pair of currencies. It uses blockchain technology for its operation like various cryptocurrencies. Lumen(XLM), a digital currency, is its native asset.

About Stellar

Stellar was found by Jed McCaleb in the year 2014. As it is a global exchange network, capable of hosting thousands of exchanges between currencies and tokens per second, it can be found very useful and valuable.; Stellar makes exchanging quick and cheap.

The aim of Stellar coin is to aid the cross-asset transfer of value at a fraction of a penny while aiming to be an open financial system that supplies people of all earning levels access to low-cost financial services.

Stellar Price Prediction 2020

By examining the ongoing performance, we can notice that XLM might get over 120% in the course of 2020, reaching the highest price of $0.60 by the end of the year. Besides, Google predicts $50 per one XLM unit in 2020, which is more than excited at this point

Some of the Experts Predictions

· “XLM will trade at $0.0165 by the end of 2020”- claimed by WalletInvestor.

· LongForecast.com, predicts a passionate trend in the year 2020. XLM will drop to the price of $0.028 in late 2020.

· “Stellar will cost $0.05 this year and will grow to $0.07 this price until 2021”-statement by TradingBeasts.

· AltPocket.io predicts that XLM will have a strong approach in 2020. The XLM value would reach $0.10 in 2020.

Stellar Price Prediction for 2020 and 2025

The predictions experts are accomplishing for the Stellar Lumens price is that it could make $45 by the end of 2019 and the price of Stellar Lumens could reach up to the point of $100 in the year 2020, and makeup to $500 by the year 2025.

Conclusion

Despite this, there is a possible way that Stellar could lose more price against Bitcoin, it is unlikely to crash severely against fiat currencies like the USD. So, XLM can be termed as a good investment.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2021
  2. Cuddles

Cuddles

Is Selina a crypto shill not?

johnarb likes this.
  3. Rpitard

Rpitard

Flash forward to present day 12/23/20:

Stellar Lumens is sitting at 0.1444

RGP-

Eaton Kuntz likes this.
  4. now an easy 0.38

feels great to find an old forgotten wallet

johnarb likes this.
  5. narafa

narafa

If Stellar goes to $100, it's market cap will easily be $3T, highly unlikely, I even doubt it reaching $1T unless it really becomes the new Western Union of the world and captures a big part of the global remittance market share. Current market cap is just $7.3B now.

Don't look at price, look at market cap to see what can logically or reasonably be possible vs. what is highly improbable.

The likes of Ripple and Stellar (Among others) tend to attract retail investors because they are cheap on a per share/token basis. Retail investors can buy a lot of them for small amounts of money and dream of them skyrocketing through 400x.

It's exactly like buying pink sheet stocks for pennies hoping to hit the jackpot, slot machine mentality.

cesfx likes this.
  6. z_Vi_din

z_Vi_din

@narafa: you are correct - however for an investor an increase of bitcoin from $40k to $80k represents the same 100% profit, as XLM from $0.15 to $0.30, and XLM did just that almost overnight.

At this stage, if is more likely for an investment in a pink sheet to give me a 100% profit fast return, then inventing in a Ferrari and wait a long-time for it to give me the same 100% profit, I prefer to invest in the pink sheet - but that is me.

Also about the 100$ - I am not saying that XLM will reach or not the $100, but with good management, it can happen. And the opposite is also true.

I remember very well the days that bitcoin was at $0.25 and many people said it would never reach the dollar ($1), and look at it now....

TimtheEnchanter likes this.
  7. ZBZB

ZBZB

It is a derivative of XRP which the SEC say is a security as it is centralised. May have problems if it takes off.

8. z_Vi_din

z_Vi_din

@ZBZB that's the beauty of the game.... but XLM also has the potential to be the one that goes hand with the SEC - again their management (previously from Mozilla) seems to know what they are doing - mainly following institutional protocols.

And do not forget that Jay Clayton - SEC chairman resigned with XRP being his last "main act to show work".

As a side note, I like to watch the presentations of the management team(s) of the crypto coins online (youtube for easy reach) and the views are always very low.... which shows how most of the crypto market today are moved mainly by FOMO (fear of missing out).

FOMO can also be a positive applicable to XLM due to its low accessible price to anyone - it can be or not a pink sheet that gives the jackpot.

(do not take my words for a certainty... just my personal view in a brief analysis of the matter).

Last edited: Jan 8, 2021
  9. Quite an insightful article about stellar. Thank you for sharing this here.