Calling all traders in the Dallas area!

Discussion in 'Events' started by Topstep, May 22, 2018.

1. Topstep

Topstep

IT'S HAPPENING! TopstepTrader is coming to Dallas!

Socialize with the TopstepTrader team, including Michael Patak and John Hoagland, and other Dallas area traders at our private event. What you need to know:
    • Complimentary food and drinks from 6:30 PM to 9:00 PM

• We have TopstepTrader giveaways!

• Meet other traders across the Dallas area

• Enjoy a night talking about these volatile markets

For more information about this exclusive event and to reserve your spot, please click here to visit our event page. Space is limited so RSVP today!

FAQs

Do I have to be an active Topstep trader to attend?

Absolutely not. All are welcome to enjoy the night with us.

What is the dress code?
    Casual or business casual will be appropriate for this event. We're not picky!

Can I bring a guest with me?
    Yep! Just make sure to reserve a ticket for both you and your guest so we have an accurate guest count.

Do I have to arrive right at 6:30 PM?
    No, the event is come and go as you please. We'll be hanging out for a while so stop by whenever you can.

What are the parking options?
    FREE after 6 PM on Elm St.
    Valet - $6 from 6 PM - 11 PM
    Meter - Pay-By-Phone-App (Available on Android & iPhone)
    Garage - $12 before 5 PM, $5 After 5 PM

How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
    Please direct all inquiries to annie@topsteptrader.com.

So who will I meet from TopstepTrader at this event? Great question!
    Michael Patak, Founder and Chief Visionary Officer
    Michael Patak's personal experience in the markets motivated his passion to help other traders. After Michael lost $90,000, he was fortunate to have the opportunity to fine-tune his approach on a trading simulator with real risk parameters - something most retail traders don’t have access to. Integrating the fundamentals he learned through the simulator, along with following simple rules and setting a loss limit, saved his trading career.

With this experience, Michael realized there was a large void in the trading industry. He launched TopstepTrader to give traders a risk-free way to make money in the markets with no personal capital contribution. Since launching in 2012, TopstepTrader has helped thousands of individuals become better traders and has funded thousands of traders.

John Hoagland, Senior Performance Coach
    John Hoagland, AKA Hoag, has over 30 years of experience in the futures industry. He began his career as a runner and worked his way up to become a proprietary trader and then eventually a self-funded "local" trader and broker on the floor of the Chicago Mercantile Exchange and Board of Trade. He later migrating to screen trading in 2009. He has been with TopstepTrader since the very beginning and has helped develop thousands of traders over the past seven years.