$BYND

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by Cuddles, Jul 3, 2019.

1. Cuddles

Cuddles

Slept on this one, thought on where this is going?

2. Overnight

Overnight

To the moon. Plant-based proteins make no sense physically, but that matters not to the masses. Expect corporate assholishness though. Because anyone who thinks the corporate structure cares about anything real, is deluded.

Bunch of pussies who are trying to devolve the human race.

Utter MORONS!

_eug_ likes this.
  3. maxinger

maxinger

Those who bought it on end of first day of trading should be very happy.
    They should have closed most of their positions, as upside potential is limited.

4. dozu888

dozu888

anyone remember KKD?

beyond meat my ass lol... it's basically tofu!

Cuddles, S2007S, jl1575 and 1 other person like this.
  5. Overnight

Overnight

But that doesn't MATTER to the masses. It tastes like meat but is not real meat. Who in that age group cares what it is? They are avocado toast kids, who will pay premiums for the fake stuff. Good stock to get into IMHO. It will not tank aside from a possible IPO peak orgasm drop. The company is going to make a LOT of money if they keep their costs under control, and management in check.

Cuddles and viruscore1 like this.
  6. dozu888

dozu888

the same can be said about KKD when it went crazy.. trading is fine... long term hold? forget it, there is no first-mover advantage here... this type of product is very common in Asia... it IS tofu lol.

7. Overnight

Overnight

Yer conflating two different cultures here.

This ain't Asia. The Western world is new to this sort of thing. Our kids here love it because they are absolutely brainwashed now, and are stupid. Your grandkids are going to eat this stuff up, because the less cows that are alive, the less methane goes into the atmosphere.

This means that no animal proteins will go into your grandkids brains, so they will become stupider as they profess this climate saver of plant-based protein to help the earth. After 500 generations of plant-based proteins, we're going to go back to the...

8. dozu888

dozu888

ok I see lol.

9. LS1Z28

LS1Z28

It reminds me a lot of Tilray. TLRY ran all the way up to $300 in the first two months following its IPO. Over the past year its slowly faded back down below $50. BYND ran all the way up to $200 before pulling back to $150. I wouldn't be surprised at all to see it fade back to $100 over the next few months.

Who knows for sure though. It will be interesting to watch.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2019
  10. maxinger

maxinger

I ate synthetic / fake / substitute or whatever meat before (not from Beyond Meat).
    It made me very sick.
    I wonder what chemicals, additive , modifiers they add to the meat to make it taste
    and look like meat.

#10     Jul 3, 2019