Bye Bye west

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Jan 30, 2012.

1. Max E.

Max E.

Its funny how every time you make a prediction in advance it always ends up being DEAD wrong......

Though i got to give you credit you are quite good at making predictions like "i knew that was going to happen" long after an event occurs...

I was one of the ones who used to call phenomena out you dumbass....

#21     Feb 1, 2012
  2. The only prediction here in P&R is that the GOP is toast. Bookmark it.

As far as trading calls, I don't make them, but I could, very easily.

No big deal on that tho. Here in the basement, I have said, repeatedly, Obama wins. Smoke that for awhile.

#22     Feb 1, 2012
  3. 377OHMS

377OHMS

#23     Feb 1, 2012
  4. The link you posted does not show me calling west a "House n****r epithet tow ards Allen West"

please try again and do like I did and quote the post you are referring too

#24     Feb 1, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Huh? Why do you keep trying to change the subject? You were both banned for the same reason, PERIOD.

So?
    I didn't know he had been.

#25     Feb 1, 2012
  6. Brass

Brass

No, see right there that's exactly what you're trying to do. And it's not working because your true nature is sticking to you like a sheet that just won't come off and is following you wherever you go. And every now and then, you trip over it and we see a little more of the real you. It's informational, much as it is repugnant.

#26     Feb 1, 2012
  7. Max E.

Max E.

Funny isnt it? Gayfly's hypocrisy knows no bounds.... the guy who has been banned twice himself making comments about other people getting banned....

You should just put him on ignore, if we all do it, he disappears, and we never have to be troubled by other people responding to his nonsense.

#27     Feb 1, 2012
  8. Brass

Brass

Nor does your irony.

#28     Feb 1, 2012
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

LOL, jeez Gabby. Apparently it really ticks you off that you and Max were banned for the same reason.

#29     Feb 1, 2012
  10. Brass

Brass

#30     Feb 1, 2012