Buying PUTS on VISA

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by jackstone54, Apr 1, 2008.

1. Pachoo

Pachoo

Another brilliant pick by Jackstone LOL.

#11     Apr 23, 2008
  2. you are a genius...whats your new screen name? i'm guessing you have a new one since you haven't posted for a few days.

#12     Apr 23, 2008
  3. V is up 13.75% since the date of the original post.

Maybe we should use js54 as a contrary indicator. lol

How those puts treating you???

#13     Apr 23, 2008
  4. Pachoo

Pachoo

LOL, Visa's bull run continues unabated. Great call Jackstone LOL.

This short along with his puts on Ford and FSLR are all going gangbusters LOL.

#14     Apr 24, 2008
  5. I closed out the short on Ford, but never closed the FSLR trade which is going well for me. I did not sell the puts on Visa.

It appears the Visa call was a train wreck and I shall recover and probably a swift recovery at that.

Do not question JackStone54. HAHAHAHA.

#15     Apr 28, 2008
  6. really? what price did you close out of ford? and you are still down in your FSLR trade if we are to believe your original short.

#16     Apr 28, 2008
  7. Down a cool $3,000 on this in AH but since I'm long since 60 I don't really care that much. Not selling.

#17     Apr 28, 2008
  8. Pachoo

Pachoo

LOL, complete BS. Everyone of your trade recommendations tank, and everytime you have some excuse about how you magically are actually doing well with the trades LOL.

#18     Apr 28, 2008
  9. buylo

buylo

We are talking about Jeff Citron. Has already had to pay a $22.5 million dollar fine to the SEC before.

#19     Apr 28, 2008
  10. Well Jackstone/MichaelScott, it looks like it's time to come up with a new handle. It seems like time spent with each name is getting shorter and shorter.

#20     Apr 28, 2008