Buy TQQQ and hold it to $68?

Discussion in 'ETFs' started by Junkou, Oct 20, 2018.

1. Junkou

Junkou

AI model sent out the buy signal at market close of October 11. TQQQ was closed at $53.59 on that day. Then TQQQ went up to $60.85, which is half way to the target of $68. The 23.6% pullback level is $57, which happened on October 18. The trend is still up even thought it is weak.
    [​IMG]

vanzandt, shatteredx and guru like this.
  2. Junkou

Junkou

This chart will also answer my previous post to tell colleagues to short the market on Oct 1. I apologize that I didn't write this post on October 11.

guru likes this.
  3. pipeguy

pipeguy

And what your AI model is based on? Maybe you can describe it in broad strokes, so we can make sure it's not a "random guess model" :)

4. Junkou

Junkou

Following chart is the methodology of the AI model (Multiple Artificial General Intelligence Computation Model):
    [​IMG]

5. pipeguy

pipeguy

The greatest fallacy of any machine learning approach is that it finds pattern everywhere even if there doesn't exist any. They are too bad for dynamic systems like markets. Face recognition - yes, text recognition -yes, but markets.. I think ML industry is too young and expensive for that.

6. Junkou

Junkou

murray t turtle likes this.
  7. %%
    QQQ still going up but below 200dma @ todays close. Looks like its[QQQ] going up again; if it does, TQQQgets dragged along for the ride.SQQQ , SDOW[short QQQ, short DOW] has done better in OCT. But seasonals favor bulls= when they clear 200dma.:cool::cool:

8. pipeguy

pipeguy

9. maxinger

maxinger

Well. Over the next few months, it might to up to 68 level which you mentioned,
    or down to 40 level.