" BullsEye" Indicator ...... Know when the Institutions are most likely to step in ????

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by md2324, Sep 8, 2016.

1. md2324

md2324

This Indicator is Coded and Developed for TorS ( Just in case this might matter )

I was watching a Webinar yesterday, and a New Indicator has come out , that can " Predict " when the Big Players/Institutions are Most Likely stepping in, and from this ..... The BIG Upward and Downward moves occur.

It looks similar to a Stochastics Sling type Indicator , but it looks as if it Triggers a Candle or two before the Big moves occur.

Here's a Link to the Indicator, and the discussion of it's use and how to use it for " when " to place trades.,

https://www.simplertrading.com/webi...utm_medium=header&utm_campaign=replay_hunting

It's already Coded for TorS , but it's a Proprietary Indicator , and you have to pay to have access to it.

Can other Developers and Traders, please shed some light on if an Indicator Very similar to this one ( the BullsEye " already exists?
    Or is there already an Indicator out there, that could be tweaked to give almost Identical signals, as seen in the Attached Video?

Thanks so much , for any and all help

2. Jones75

Jones75

With all the free indicators available, paying for something that appears secondary in nature, not my thing.
    If you really want it, tell them to let you use it for a month, and if it's any good, you'll pay a discounted price. (compensation for using you as a guinea pig)

Good luck! :D

md2324 likes this.
  3. comagnum

comagnum

Institutions trade in complete transparency off the exchanges in dark pools. The notion that someone has some secret decoder ring, I mean indicator, to see inside the dark pools is ridiculous. A classic volume chart works very well for this.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2016
    md2324 and Clubber Lang like this.
  4. Don't you mean Bullshit indicator?

md2324, Dolemite and akyatbahay like this.
  5. AbbotAle

AbbotAle

Whenever you see something like 'FX made simple' you know you're being setup because trading is NOT simple, it never was and it never will be. It cannot be made simple either.

Granted, very experienced and long time profitable traders may trade effortlessly, but that doesn't mean simple.

md2324 likes this.
  6. Bekim

Bekim

Im doing the 10 day free trial on tradestation, No indicator can tell you when institutions are buying, but I got nothing to lose my a free trial.

md2324 likes this.
  7. Mtrader

Mtrader

Can you tell in 10 days how many millions the indicator generated? :)

md2324 likes this.
  8. Bekim

Bekim

Lol, for sure

9. md2324

md2324

Bekim ,

Yeah , please let us know what your thoughts are of this Indicator after your Trial

I never Intended to use this to base any trades solely off of it's " Signals " , just was curious to see how well it would Coincide with my Price Pattern/Price Actions signals ( When I get them )

I trade strictly off of Naked Charts .
    And all of the Trades I take , are at Lower Lows, Higher Highs, Double / Triple / Quad tops and bottoms .
    Again , I don't trade every time There's a LL , HH , DT DB TT, TB, QT, QB
    Put tis is the Market Structure that I always use to base my trades off of

Given this side it could " Pick Tops and Bottoms " , I was intrigued lol

10. Bekim

Bekim

Yeah it all seem amazing when they show you charts where it worked in hindsight. So far I haven't seen anything slectacular. I took one trade in brdcm but I got stopped out today so far no winners yet. You are better off just looking at naked charts and volume I think.

#10     Sep 12, 2016
    md2324 likes this.