Bulls and Bears documentary

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by blox87, Nov 1, 2010.

1. bestywins

bestywins

No he didn't go broke. He lives in Noosa now and is still going strong from what i've heard.

#11     Nov 22, 2010
  2. blox87

blox87 Guest

I've emailed ABC and they say that they don't have the rights anymore and that I need to go through " Looksharp productions" to get it. I emailed Looksharp a couple weeks ago and no answer from them yet. Anyone have any suggestions on where I can get a copy ?

#12     Nov 27, 2010
  3. #13     Nov 30, 2010
  4. Anyone come up with anything on "Bulls and Bears"?

#14     Jan 14, 2011
  5. Dinosaurs. Might as well be watching something from 1928. It's that irrelevant.

#15     Jan 14, 2011
  6. bestywins

bestywins

Are you serious . It's as relevant today as it was back then. Market Psychology is what makes a trader and this doco highlights it to it's full extent. Jess livermores book is more important today than ever before. You show your trading immaturity with that post

#16     Jan 14, 2011
  7. thinking "this time it's different" is a mistake. Computers don't have psychological issues but those that create the programs for the computers sure as hell do. Also, evidently from seeing may 6th , computers sell like it's the end of the world just as traders would do. Anything that is traded on a higher TF than 1 min with the HFT still produces the same patterns and price action that has occurred since speculation began.

#17     Jan 15, 2011
  8. TRS

TRS

Having watched this documentary I wouldn't call it irrelevant nor very educational. It's an insight into the life of one trader.

Send me the money and you can have a DVD of me trading for the week.
    Position sizes will be smaller and I don't have Par 6 golf course. Otherwise, it's similar.
    Adults only version available @ extra cost

#18     Jan 15, 2011
  9. someone was nice enough to upload 2 of the 3 parts onto youtube. Enjoy

Ice

#19     Jan 10, 2014
  10. TRS

TRS

Thanks mate

#20     Jan 11, 2014