building firm in new york, want in?

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by AttoCEL, Sep 29, 2022.

1. AttoCEL

AttoCEL

developing an elite 16man team out of new york. everyone will be trained by me, takes about 200hours of conversation.

then you will have to prove yourself by using the system to replace your income, only then will you qualify to join. at which point you gain access to a much higher balance, all profits split evenly 16 ways.

ive had a few people get the free training and go rogue. although thats not the agreement i have no problem with that, given how hard it is to withstand the way i teach. i break down your ego and build it back up.

murray t turtle likes this.
  2. Overnight

Overnight

200 hours of conversation to say "Where is the market going tomorrow"? Sorry, I'm out.

taowave, fan27 and blueraincap like this.
  3. AttoCEL

AttoCEL

go away

stochastix likes this.
  4. Overnight

Overnight

Yes sir.

Sekiyo likes this.
  5. AttoCEL

AttoCEL

all training is done over the phone, so you dont have to be in new york. all serious students welcome

6. what is your trading record? It is a reasonable question any one would ask before signing up

Last edited: Sep 29, 2022
  7. AttoCEL

AttoCEL

trend2009 you are obviously not interested so just move on. go away please this is meant for people that still have hope

ignore the fearful trolls guys, capitalize on this opportunity if you are serious about trading

8. Do I need my own money to trade? Do I need to pay for your course? Any other fees?

9. AttoCEL

AttoCEL

no trading allowed until you complete training. its free, the only thing i ask is that you stick around and help us build the company with the skillset we're blessing you with. its a fair exchange.

no paying anything and no fees. just appreciate the opportunity and be humble thats all

10. do I need to go in person to your office for training or we can do it remote? Also after the course is done. How much capital do we each get for trading among the 16 of us?

#10     Sep 29, 2022
    Nobert likes this.