btc-e.com : How long does it take a wire transfer ?

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by Goldstar19022, Apr 11, 2017.

1. Hello to everyone!!!
    I have a question about the Website btc-e.com where I recently joined and start trading .
    After loaded my account with some Bitcoin and some days trading I decided to withdrawal $25800 USD via "Wire transfer" to my business Account In Canada.

This site have some Rules I follow to the "A" .(to the Point to look like I'm stupid) hopefully I don't have to explain why I said this!
    I'm from Canada but during the Winter I usually I'm in FL. USA , like right now and I haven't Buy My ticket to go back to Canada waiting for the Payment, I don't what to put my account in Hold or Who knows what else "as a rule" once I log-in to my account from another IP address.
    My question is :
    How long usually does it take to wire a transfer after I confirmed by Email about my bte-e.com request last Apr 2/2017

I have tons of Print-Screen of what is being happening all this days between me and " btc-e" Support, and hopefully I don't have to use it as a proof in a very Large advertising Campaign warning everyone in case I don't get Paid by them!!!

Regards
    Goldstar19022

2. bookish

bookish

5 days max. Can happen in one day. Sad story I hear over and over. When it comes time to make a large withdrawal or close your account suddenly no one can figure out how to make it work. If you don't get your money I suggest .300 aac with a supressor :) (joking). Who has your btc?

3. just21

just21

If you are having trouble getting a wire transfer from a bitcoin exchange then cancel the wire and buy bitcoin. Transfer bitcoin to another exchange and try again. This is why bitcoin traded at a premium at Mt Gox. No wires were going out so people cancelled the wire bought bitcoin at any price and transferred to a local wallet or another exchange. Try bitstamp I had no problem there.

johnarb likes this.