BTC ATH tonight! over $5000/btc!

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by johnarb, Oct 12, 2017.

1. johnarb

johnarb

The question in many minds, do we stay above or sell off again?

I know the wish of most posters on this forum is for btc to keep going up /s

:finger:o_O

2. Visaria

Visaria

Looking at $6000 by the end of the month. Stay with it. Hell, buy some more!

Xiao555 and FCXoptions like this.
  3. Anything under 100,000 is cheap

lawrence-lugar likes this.
  4. In another thread I thought once 5k clears, it takes off this time around. I think JPM's CFO changed the game as Wall St still wants in. Breakouts are always adds to's.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2017
  5. S2007S

S2007S

Back above $5000...people rushing in to buy virtual currency!!

:p:p:p:p:p

Keep buying that virtual money with real cash dollars.....

6. SunTrader

SunTrader

"real cash dollars" LMAO.

Guess you didn't hear about Jamie Dimon eating crow during JPM Chase's quarterly conference call after previously referring to BTC as a fraud, he will no longer comment about it except to say "I was reminded that we move trillions of dollars a day ... digitally. It's not cash."

7. S2007S

S2007S

What I was implying was that people are using real money to buy virtual currency...I could take $5000 us dollars and buy 1 Bitcoin...ok..now what.... that $5000 could be worth $4398 one day....$5423 the next and maybe experience a collapse and be worth $790 bucks the following week.....it's nothing but a game

8. SunTrader

SunTrader

Uhhh you mean like you could go long ES and it might we worth more or less the next day?

Huh?

johnarb and Visaria like this.
  9. johnarb

johnarb

Well, that's why we trade or speculate, to make profits. It's $5600 in less than 24 hours, now what? You think it's gonna go down, you short.

Visaria likes this.
  10. Hoi

Hoi

Exactly... I don't understand what guys like S2007S are doing on a Traders-forum in the first place ??

It is this Elitetraders forum, which made me wealthy! You better take more attention to and be more open minded to opportunities here presented!

Last edited: Oct 13, 2017
    #10     Oct 13, 2017
    johnarb and Visaria like this.