BSD looking to marry a stunningly beautiful girl

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by sim03, Oct 24, 2007.

1. sim03

sim03

Okay, I'm tired of beating around the bush. I'm a rich (very rich) 30 year old man. I'm articulate and classy. I'm not from New York. I'm looking to get married to a girl who is stunningly beautiful. I know how that sounds, but keep in mind that merely attractive is just average in New York City, so I don't think I'm overreaching at all.

Are there any girls who are stunning or better on this board? Any sugar daddies? Could you send me some tips? I dated a couple of chicks who were pretty fit. But that's where I seem to hit a roadblock. Pretty fit won't get me envious glances on Madison Avenue. I know an investment banker at my racquetball club who was married to a lingerie model and lives in Tribeca, and he's not as rich as I am, nor is he as sharp. So what is he doing right? How do I get to his level?

Here are my questions specifically:

- Where do you single stunning women hang out? Give me specifics- bars, restaurants, gyms

-What are you looking for in a mate? Be honest girls, you won't hurt my feelings

-Is there an age range I should be targeting (I'm 30)?

- Why are some of the men living with belting [sic] women on the upper east side so damn poor? I've seen really cheap types who have nothing to offer married to incredibly beautiful girls. I've seen drop [sic] these really rich guys with fat girls in restaurants. What's the story there?

- Jobs I should look out for? Everyone knows - model, dancer, personal trainer. And where do they hang out? Where do the strippers hang out?

- How you decide marriage vs. just a sugar daddy? I am looking for MARRIAGE ONLY

Please hold your insults - I'm putting myself out there in an honest way. Most rich men are perverts; at least I'm being up front about it. I wouldn't be searching for these kind of girls if I wasn't able to match them - in purchasing power, culture, sophistication, and buying a nice home and hearth.

http://howardlindzon.com/?p=2725#comment-149229 (comment #67)

This was, in fact, posted on NY Craigslist (as verified by a Google search), but is no longer accessible directly.

:p

2. ElCubano

ElCubano

If you are rich, sharp and semi good looking ( optional in many cases) and still dont have a HOT Mother fucking chick on ur arm...you best loook wayyyy deep inside homey....cuz hot bootylicious chicks are a dime a dozen around these here parts and it dont take but just a lil flow and a nice car to have one dangling from ya arms...unless of course you are one obnoxious egotistical belittling little pecker with a lil pecker...hence the reason i say looooooook deep into the mirror....

3. sim03

sim03

Not on ET. This particular piece in the OP has never showed up here, AFAIK. Considering how many BSD's we are blessed to count amongst our members (get it?), it was a glaring omission that was begging to be handled.

Yeah, I know all about that thread (and several others like it over the last month) - I had replied to a post of yours there.

4. Plagiarism at its best? I hope you are not turning this in for your "creative writing" assignment.

The original thread:
    "Okay, I’m tired of beating around the bush. I’m a beautiful (spectacularly beautiful) 25 year old girl. I’m articulate and classy.
    I’m not from New York . I’m looking to get married to a guy who makes at least half a million a year. I know how that sounds, but keep in mind that a million a year is middle class in New York City, so I don’t think I’m overreaching at all.

Are there any guys who make 500K or more on this board? Any wives? Could you send me some tips? I dated a business man who makes average around 200 - 250. But that’s where I seem to hit a roadblock. 250,000 won’t get me to central park west. I know a woman in my yoga class who was married to an investment banker and lives in Tribeca, and she’s not as pretty as I am, nor is she a great genius. So what is she doing right? How do I get to her level?

Here are my questions specifically:

- Where do you single rich men hang out? Give me specifics- bars, restaurants, gyms

-What are you looking for in a mate? Be honest guys, you won’t hurt my feelings

-Is there an age range I should be targeting (I’m 25)?

- Why are some of the women living lavish lifestyles on the upper east side so plain? I’ve seen really ‘plain jane’ boring types who have nothing to offer married to incredibly wealthy guys. I’ve seen drop dead gorgeous girls in singles bars in the east village. What’s the story there?

- Jobs I should look out for? Everyone knows - lawyer, investment banker, doctor. How much do those guys really make? And where do they hang out? Where do the hedge fund guys hang out?

- How you decide marriage vs. just a girlfriend? I am looking for MARRIAGE ONLY

Please hold your insults - I’m putting myself out there in an honest way. Most beautiful women are superficial; at least I’m being up front about it. I wouldn’t be searching for these kind of guys if I wasn’t able to match them - in looks, culture, sophistication, and keeping a nice home and hearth."

5. BSD?.........the "D" stands for DoucheBag. You'll have more luck if you tie a pork chop around your neck with a string. That way, atleast the stray dogs and cats will show you some affection.

6. sim03

sim03

What plagiarism... what creative writing assignment?! Did you somehow manage to miss the URL link to "comment #67" and my Google note at the end of my post?

Obviously, I did not write any of that... duh. What I posted is a COMMENT from a DISCUSSION on Howard Lindzon blog - see that URL now? - the entire discussion being about the original girl's post and the original alleged i-banker's reply to her. That comment, which I reproduced here with a full link to it, quoted a different REPLY to the girl on NY Craigslist, from a completely different guy, making fun of her piece in a different way.

It's not plagiarism or a creative writing assignment. It's a spoof, parody, satire from some guy in NY. Got it? You too, nazzdack.

7. Teddy boy, he's got them all

Down at the juke joint me and the boys were stompin'
    Bippin' an a boppin', telling a dirty joke or two!
    In walked this chick and I knew she was up to something...
    and I kissed her right there out of the blue!

I said "Hey baby, meet me I'm a tough guy" !!
    Got my cycle outside, wanna drive?
    She just looked at me and rolled them big eyes...
    And said "Ooh I'd do anything for you 'cause you're a rocker" :D

that's right..
    I'm a rocker !!!

That's right I'm a rocker!

I'm a roller too honey !!

teddy boy, he's got them all

:/

8. sim03, there are broads looking for you to hook up right now accross america and the world. hundreds, maybe thousands of dating websites with pretty girls looking for mr. right.
    try this one:
    http://www.amateurmatch.com/members/
    if you have the balls to go see them or bring them to you, you can make your short list.

9. sim03

sim03

Thanks for your advice, but I'm all set.

reid5525, it's usually a good idea to read or at least scan the entire thread before replying, lest you inadvertently make yourself look stupid. Especially if there are only a handful of posts to read.

Would it be safe to assume that, as an internet forum / message board user for at least 4 years, you are somewhat familiar with the general concept of <br>
    <font color=red><font size=7>posting the content of a link,<br><br><br> written by someone else,<br><br><br> with full credit by URL?</font color></font size><br>

Please re-read my OP (noting the URL and my comments at the end), then read my reply above on 10-24-07 5:56 pm ET.

#10     Nov 3, 2007