broker

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by OscarR, Mar 20, 2023.

1. OscarR

OscarR

I want to start trading online on sites like interactive brokers but cant because i dont have enough experience.

I need a reliable site with low fees that UK residents can trade stocks and ETFs in UK, EU and US markets.

Does anyone have any good recommendations? Who do you trade with? thanks

2. Interactive Brokers won't check your experience against anything, they throw at you that questionnaire to cover themselves in case you wipe your account. So you can pretty much say anything about your experience as soon as you understand that you are taking the risk to do it.

OscarR and trend2009 like this.
  3. Open an account with IB, turn on the paper trading account and do simulated trading for a few months until you're comfortable with the software and your strategies.

OscarR likes this.
  4. broker is really an important task in Forex trading , because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly .

OscarR likes this.
  5. OscarR

OscarR

Thanks for the heads up! I'll make sure to take extra caution and do my own research before jumping in

6. OscarR

OscarR

A good suggestion! I think I'll give that a try and see how it goes. Thanks for the advice!

7. OscarR

OscarR

i would be glad to hear more about

8. loafnut

loafnut

You'll find a very wide variety of allowable leverage for Forex among brokers, along with other rules. You almost need a broker that specializes in it. For general purpose global stocks/ETFs, I second IB even though it has a bit of a learning curve.

OscarR likes this.
  9. Sikabum

Sikabum

I personally use CMC Markets because it is a well-known brokerage firm that offers a range of trading products and services, including forex, stocks, commodities, and indices. They have a user-friendly trading platform and offer a variety of educational resources for traders of all levels. Check this cmc market reviews for more details

It's important to note that every trader has unique needs and preferences when it comes to trading, so what may work for one person may not be suitable for another. When choosing a broker, it's important to consider factors such as fees and commissions, regulatory compliance, customer support, trading platform, and security measures.

Ultimately, the decision of which broker to use should be based on your personal needs and preferences. It's important to take the time to do your research and choose a broker that aligns with your trading goals and strategies.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2023
    OscarR likes this.
  10. OscarR

OscarR

can name some?

#10     Apr 11, 2023