Brittney Griner ( black WBA ) Guilty !! Where is BLM?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Innervoice, Jul 9, 2022.

1. Innervoice

Innervoice

The black WBA player who decided to kneel during our national anthem and then turn her back on our flag has just plead guilty to drug charges in Russia. Now the spoiled entitled thug wants America to help? What kind of low IQ idiot would bring any kind of drug to Russia of all
    places ! Only an idiot like Brittney Griner. I guess her thug look is working against her.

I guess she now realizes the American Justice System is the best in the world. I bet now she is singing our National Anthem in her jail cell!
    Where is BLM ? No where to be found because they can’t riot or make money of her self inflicted situation.
    This is so ironic- She was trying to play the victim card by kneeling for our anthem and now she is actually a victim.
    Be careful for what you wish for Brittney you spoiled brat !!!!

Nobert likes this.
  2. Innervoice

Innervoice

Remember when Brittney Griner turned her back on our flag???
    She is now living our flag!
    Brittney “ the whiner “ Griner. Spoiled thug !

3. Aisone

Aisone

This thread is embarrassing. Cut the bs, release her.

4. Innervoice

Innervoice

“ the whiner” Griner is now a patriot .

5. wildchild

wildchild

It sounds like this guy needs to get a tan, chop off his dick, and learn to play basketball or the democrats will not give two shits about him.

US teacher sentenced to 14 years for traveling to Russia with cannabis

(CNN) – A United States teacher was caught with marijuana in Russia and sentenced harshly.

The case has struck some comparisons to WNBA star Brittney Griner’s case. But Marc Fogel’s family said he isn’t getting the same treatment from diplomats.

The last moment of freedom for Fogel was caught on surveillance video at a Russian airport. He was heading back to Moscow last August for his 10th year of teaching the children of U.S. diplomats.

Airport personnel went through Fogel’s bags just minutes before he was detained for carrying cannabis into the country.

6. Innervoice

Innervoice

Maybe because the teacher wasn’t black ?
    Brittney Griner is basically a steet thug who does what, play basketball!!! Whereas the teacher is helping society. I’m glad that was posted, I never even heard about it. He needs to come home !

7. cesfx

cesfx

You are a bunch of fucking racist assholes.

I don't even know why I waste those 5 minutes here writing to ignorant turds.
    You might consider yourself patriotic but you are just idiotic, ass sore right wing deluded morons.

She had a right to protest, like everyone, and she did that by not showing at the anthem... fucking big deal... she was not rioting was she? did she burn the flag?

She is also the daughter of a vet, of the idiotic war that you lost in Vietnam.

So, because she peacefully protested with a few no show to the anthem, you think she deserves 10yrs in Russian prison.... pathetic. If you were soldiers, you would be the type that would leave their men behind because they didn't share their cigarette earlier, or because they are dark skinned.
    What has BLM to do with it??? did the russian arrested her because she is black? you idiots...

BLM should be there for you, not for a legality issue abroad, cretins.

Or are you so respectful of the Russian laws?
    nah... I don't think so, you stink like trumpy fan, the hard core shit, the capitol hill idiots type.

How much should your fat blonde idol get in Guantanamo bay for high treason after attempting a coup on Capitol Hill?

8. Pekelo

Pekelo

BLM is about police shootings you dumbfuck...

9. Innervoice

Innervoice

BLM is about violent black criminal thugs who dont comply with the police and are looking for a quick payday from a lawsuit. BLM is a fraud !!!!!

10. Millionaire

Millionaire

BLM is also racist marxist organisation that wants to destroy the family, at least those families with both a father and a mother.

One of the public aims of their website, was to "disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure"

Just because so many poor black kids grow up without a father they would rather every kid suffers the same fate, just so those black kids are not disadvantaged.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2022
    #10     Aug 14, 2022